Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Stronger

These are some characters I made up for Naruto. Everyting else is basically funny stories with them.

Chapter 3 - Stronger

Chapter 3 - Stronger
After being totaly schooled by Itachi, Sasuke is discouraged.

Sasuke: Why must he always be better than me. He's faster than I am. He's stronger than I am. What am I doing wrong?

Nia Uchiha: I'll tell you what's wrong, you've got the words mixed up. You forgot harder. That should be first.

Sasuke:That doesn't even make any sense. Why say harder, better, faster, and stronger.
Nia Uchiha: Work it make it do it makes us harder better faster stronger. (Plays Stronger by Kanye West)
Sasuke:Ugh! You aren't helping at all! Are you even listening?!
Nia:(Still listening to Stronger and not paying attention to Sasuke) Huh?
Sasuke: How are you stronger than me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Itachi:Foolish little brother! We are both weaklings compared to Nia!!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

miknart on July 8, 2008, 1:24:13 AM

miknart on
miknartlmao XD

Neopetgirl on June 9, 2008, 5:28:26 AM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlLol that was funny, I like how Nia is ignoring him and listening to Stronger. I love that song! Also the one by Daft Punk too, though. I like the last sentence Itachi says about them being weaklings compared to Nia! XD You actually have a sense of humor and know how to use it. I have no ideas when if comes to something funny and when I do it's retarded. heh..heh ^^''