Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Preparing For The Baby Boy

this is a harvest moon story! based on what does happen in the game, and a lot of extra stuff that I threw in to make it more intresting! and let me tell you now, It has a LOT of conflict in it... I'll be writing on it continually... hope you like! :D

Chapter 21 - Preparing For The Baby Boy

Chapter 21 - Preparing For The Baby Boy
"Why didn't I trust you before?" Marlin asked walking back from watering the crops. Meghan is going to have her baby in 2 weeks. It's really close to being born, they know it's going to be a boy, and agreed that his name will be Danny. Marlin, after he's done with the crops, he continues to build a crib, and a swing chair. Meghan is hard at work at kniting some clothes for him. Celia, on the other hand is taking care of all the animals. Meghan is haveing a lot of mood swings, and also she seems to yell at Marlin a lot lately.

"Look at me! you made me fat!" "no, I didn't Meghan..." "yeah you did! I can't get pregnant by my self!" "that is true... but it was by accident... you know that..." "god! you don't understand!"


I could hear that fight from my house, and it's all the way down the other side of the farm. But, they did have a big fight a few months ago. Nothing that those two couldn't handle. They are a cute couple though. Your about to have a grandson, to bad you aren't here to see him.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment