Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - Rock, The Baby Stealer

this is a harvest moon story! based on what does happen in the game, and a lot of extra stuff that I threw in to make it more intresting! and let me tell you now, It has a LOT of conflict in it... I'll be writing on it continually... hope you like! :D

Chapter 25 - Rock, The Baby Stealer

Chapter 25 - Rock, The Baby Stealer
Meghan finally got checked out, and they finally got see some other color that white. When they got home they agreed that even if they do HATE Rock, they'll show him cute little Danny anyways.

They showed danny to Vesta first. "I'm glad he looks more like you than Marlin." Vesta said as she petted the baby's hair. "Uh, yeah..." meghan answered as she looked at Marlin then at Danny. "He doesn't look at ALL like Marlin."


Then they showed Gustafa, "Cute kid, knew that he would look that cute. Glad you showed him to me. Glad me and Marlin can get along well too." Gustafa said to the happy couple, he hadn't seen Meghan in quite a long time.


They showed Danny to the other towns people. Then they got to Rock's Room. "You go in first." Marlin said, inching Meghan towards the door as he held Danny. "no! he might know that it's me, and kiss me right when I come in! he plans thing with his spare time!" Meghan told Marlin. "How does he have free time?" Marlin asked. "He lives with his parents, he has no girlfriends because he's still obssessed with me, and he has no job." Meghan explained. "hm. right." Marlin answered thinking that, if you really think about it, Rock really does have quite a lot of time under his belt.


"uhh... Rock? It's Marlin... we've come to show you Danny." Marlin slowly said as he knocked on the door. "Hold on!" Rock shouted as he hid some of his next operation plans under his bed, hoping that they wouldn't see them. "hi! aww... cute kid, glad you seem happy Meghan!" Rock said smiling. "uh, thanks Rock..." Meghan said inching behind Marlin. "well, thanks for showing him to me! see you at the next beach party!" Rock said as he closed the door. "hm. you have to worry about the guy." Marlin said as they stepped down the stairs. Meghan noded in approval.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment