Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - the bard

ummmm... this story is not finished, but here it is ^_^

Chapter 6 - the bard

Chapter 6 - the bard


Joe: new chapter, YAY!! Sorry about the wait.

Kiroko: genus here could get an idea for the next chapter.

Joe: Shut up!

Kiroko: y'know what, if you don't stop yelling at me I'll beat you!

Joe: you stop yelling at me first then I'll stop yelling at you!

Kiroko: fine…

Joe: good. Now here's the next chapter.





Kiroko etenazma



Chapter six: the Bard



It was night time, about ten o'clock and in the middle of the village the next chapter will begin. “Yes! I won!” said a boy, who was playing poker with some older kids. The boy pointed at a kid across from him. “Ha! In your face! Now pay up” the kid handed him some money and the he took the money. “I'll seeya tomorrow” the boy walked away.

He was wearing a black cap and his platinum hair covered his eyes. His long-sleeved shirt said smile or die and black arrow strips on his sleeves. His pants had a “! on the right leg and a “?” on the left leg. He wore a black spiked collar on his neck and on his face was two crescent moons shaped tattoos. The one on the right side of his face was bellow his eye, and the one on the left side of his face was on his cheek with a black dot in front of it. As he walked his black crescent moon earrings moved with him. From his pocket he took out a booklet. “What to do now” he said. “Oh, I know. I can visit the new kid in the village, what was his. Krioko if I'm right” He smiled and headed to Heather's house.

At Heather's house, Kiroko was curled up on the couch like a dog watching Heather and Jacob wrestle. A knock at the door stopped everything. Kiroko jumped up. Kiroko walked to the door to answer it. As he opened the door he yelled “Do you know what time it is!?” the boy at the door replied. “Nope, I have no idea what time it is.” Heather looked over at the boy and said. “I know you from school…” the boy walked in the house. “I know you too” he said. “You're Heather, aren't you?” Heather nodded. “And I can't remember your name. What it again?” the boy bowed. “My name is Van, or if you want you can call me bard. Since that's what I am.” Van looked at Kiroko. He then lifted his hair up. Kiroko gazed in Van's eye. Van's eyes had a deep blue crescent moon with purple around them in each eye. Van's gaze was an unpleasant gaze. Heather gazed in Van's eyes too and said. “You're not originally from here, right?” Van sighed and put his hair down. “Nope, I'm not from around here” he began. “My parents thought it would be nice to move here.” Heather looked at him. “Do you like our village?” Van replied “kinda, it's smaller than the last place I lived at, but I guess it'll do.”

Kiroko stared at Van. Van clenched his fists up. Then Kiroko yelled. “Get down!” Ryoko came running in with a toothbrush in her mouth. “What?” Van transformed into an unearthly creature. The creature was covered in black fur. Its teeth were razor sharp and it had horns that only the devil would have. Its eyes didn't change at all, but pain was inside the deep blue crescent moons. It howled a sorrowful howl. Kiroko looked at the creature. “What is that thing?” Kiroko backed away from it. The toothbrush that was in Ryoko's mouth fell to the ground. Heather hid behind Kiroko, and Jacob hid in the closet.

Van transformed back into his normal form. “Sorry about that.” he said. “I can't really control my powers.” Kiroko looked at him. “What was it that you transformed into?” Van sighed. “My family called it `the moon beast' I think it's a weird name. But it'll do until I think of a name to give it.” Kiroko rubbed his eyes. “That's weird.” Heather looked at Kiroko. “I know.” Van looked toward the kitchen. “You got any food?” he asked. Kiroko nodded. Van ran to the refrigerator and took out a yogurt. Kiroko looked at him. “Hey. That's mine!” Jacob yelled. Van ate the yogurt and said. “So what?” Jacob glared at him and said. “But it was mine. I bought it myself with my own money.” Van looked at the empty container of yogurt. “Ohhhh…?” He then took out some money. Jacob looked at the money. “It costed a dollar.” Van gave Jacob two dollars. “Here you can buy two yogurts then. Know go put your money away before I take it back.” Jacob nodded and headed to his room. Ryoko yelled toward Jacob. “Don't go near my bed!” Kiroko then looked at Heather and laughed. Van laughed too. Kiroko then looked at the clock. It was now twelve o'clock. “I'm sorry van, but you have to get going. It's getting late and it is a Thursday night.” Van nodded. “Okay. I'll see you around kiroko. Bye” he then walked out of the house shutting the door behind him. Heather headed to her room. “I have school tomorrow. So I'm off to bed. Night.” She said from the hallway. Kiroko stood in living room not moving. He look as if was waiting on someone or something. His tails started to rise and the fur on this tails stood on end. Heather walks up to Kiroko and hugs him from behind. “What's wrong, kiroko?” she asked holding him. Kiroko didn't answer still standing in the same spot. Heather looked at him then let's go of him. She walks through the hallway looking at him. Kiroko still didn't move now staring at the window. Heather walks into her room. Kiroko finally moves walking to Heathers room holding his face. He enters her room and looks at Heather. She was already asleep. Sleeping curled up at the edge of the bed. Kiroko then looked away and walked out of the room and into the living room which was an old tan color lined with white and a bookshelf lined one of the walls filled with old books. He lays down on the couch which felt really soft on touch. Kiroko falls asleep, but he didn't want to fall asleep. He had a feeling that something bad will happen if he does, but he couldn't help it. Now asleep he lays there.





Chapter six: the Bard/end



Joe: I'm tired ~yawn~

Kiroko: ~sleeps~

Joe: hope you liked it. Seeya next time.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment