Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Big fight

This is a story about my Naruto team. Kitten was and is alone. Can she control the demon within? we'll see....

Chapter 8 - Big fight

Chapter 8 - Big fight
It was late afternoon when we all went out to find the rest of our friends. Just then I heard a high pitch scream which only could have been from one person, Alinimai. Crezar must have heard it too, because we both headed in it’s direction. A few minutes later we found her and Sakura badly beaten and tied to a tree. Next to the was the woman and the man we thought we defeated earlier. “What have you done to them?”
I asked “Ohhh, nothing bad yet!” said the woman with a laugh. Just then I saw a flash of orange rush past me, Naruto. “Let them go!” he yelled as he charged the woman. She just kept laughing and sent out a thousand kunai, most of which hit Naruto and Sasuke. I immediately ran to Naruto and Sakura hung her head and began to cry. Just then Suki and Sasukon appeared behind us, along with Mintia and Kakashi. “Nasubuki!” Mintia shouted “What have you done?!” “Ah, Mintia Akuruni or should I call you by your nickname, Rainbow Eyes Ninja!” called the man. “So, Nasubuki,” Mintia said with a sarcastic smile “come back to your home?!” “who are these guys Mintia” I asked “Nasubuki Resuko, a highly wanted ninja also known as The Wolf and that must be his accomplice.” Just then the man made some quick hand signs and a bunch of vines entangled Mintia and everyone but myself and Naruto, Crezar, And Sasuke. Then the woman kicked me upside the head, knocking me back, and grabbed Naruto by the collar of his shirt and beat him like a rag doll. After that she threw him at a tree. I felt a deep pain and anguish rise up inside me. I felt as though someone had ripped out all my other thoughts and emotions. “ Her seal has cracked and Larinka is taking over somewhat” Mintia explained to Kakashi, who looked a bit pale. The next thing I remember I was slashing apart my enemies, first the woman then the man, until they were both dead and then I passed out. When I regained conscious, I found Naruto smiling down at me with a goofy grin. I heard someone whisper “Everything’s okay now, just rest.” A few hours later, I found myself at my apartment that I’ve been staying at.I was sitting on the couch with my head on someone’s shoulder. It was Naruto’s…
End of chapter 8

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

finalfantasy on July 19, 2007, 7:21:52 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyaw...sweet...

Kittenrocks on July 20, 2007, 2:07:30 AM

Kittenrocks on
Kittenrocksthanks alot!!