Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Letter

Sora Riku and Kairi must go on a new adventure to save the worlds. This time they encounter, not only the Heartless and Nobodies, but three knights and the Dark Key Chaser. Will the King have to take away the trio's Keyblades? 

Chapter 1 - The Letter

Chapter 1 - The Letter
YAY!!! I started my own KH3 story. XD (finally) I hope you guys like it. ^^

Disclaimer: I dont own Kingdom Hearts. But I wish Square-Enix could see this and use my idea&.

Chapter 1: The Letter




Sora Riku and Kairi stared at the letter they had just received from the King. It had only been a little while ago that Sora and Riku returned to the islands after defeating Xemnas, superior of Organization XIII. Ever since the islands were first destroyed, the trio had been separated for too long of a time. But now, they were together, staring down at the letter that might separate them again.

Sora stared blankly at the strange letter, reading it over and over again in his head. He read it aloud,  Dear Sora Riku and Kairi,

It hasnt been that long ago since we last saw each other, and you three just got home, but theres still trouble in the worlds. Everyone at the castle is have some trouble connecting with all the other worlds to warn them of the danger. Not only are there Heartless and Nobodies, but theres a new enemy out there looking for someone, we just dont know who. But, Im worried that it might be one of you three! About this new enemy, well discuss more about it when you get to the castle. Ive already sent Donald and Goofy with a Gummi Ship for you. It should be there in three days, so be ready!

From,

King Mickey

P.S. I have something to discuss with Kairi

As soon as Sora read the last few words, Kairis hearts began to race. What would the King want to talk to her about? Is it something serious? Is that new enemy after her? Will something bad happen that only she can know about?

What enemy do you thing the Kings talking about? Sora asked breaking into Kairis thoughts. She simply shrugged. Riku took the letter from Soras hands and read it over.

Well, He said weve got three days to figure it out.

Or, we can wait till he tells us.

I prefer figuring it out then getting the full story&

Kairi satred at the letter in Rikus hands. It was utterly silent for awhile What do you guys think he wants to tell me? Kairi asked breaking the silence. The boys thought about it leaving Kairi with her past thoughts. She let out a distressed sigh.

I wouldnt worry too much about it. Sora reassured her. Its probably something good.

I doubt it& Kairi looked down at her feet. Sora gave her a worried look. Riku scratched his head and it was silent again. As long as the trio had known eachother, it had never been silent. There was always something going on between the three. Weither it was Sora and Riku arguing about something, or the tree friends just talking, it was never silent. Never. The silence carried on. The only noise was the sound of the waves crashing on the shore and a few calls from three distant voices. Most likely Tidus Selphie and Wakka, the other children from the islands and friends of Sora Riku and Kairi. When the islands were first destroyed, no one knew where the three had gone.

The silence was still going as the three stood there, as if waiting for something. Silence was something new and unusual for Sora. He didnt like it. He decided to say something. Um&.. He had nothing to say. The letter attracted everyones attention to it and if he tried to say something completely different, someone would pull the conversation back to the it, and the silence would begin again. &&Kairi, do you have any relatives?

I already told you, Sora. No Kairi answered, still staring at her feet. It was silent again.

It began to turn dark and the trio left for home without a word. Hopefully, Sora thought rowing slowly to the main island, The silence wont be there tomorrow.
WOOOOOOOOOOO where did the same noisy Sora Riku and Kairi go? XD I like this chapter. Very wordy. And it took up 2 pages on Microsoft Word!!!!! But Im not sure if theres any humor in it ;_; What does the King need to tell Kairi? I dont even know!!! :O Talk amongst yourselves and guess ^^ Well just have to see. Please leave a pretty little comment without the flame, thank-you! Ill love you if you do! ^^

No Flames!!!!!

---KittyKat

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kitty45Kat19and94Keyoni on December 28, 2006, 9:03:10 AM

Kitty45Kat19and94Keyoni on
Kitty45Kat19and94Keyoniplz ignore the boxes! they're apposterphies and quotations :)