Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Promising Departure

Sora Riku and Kairi must go on a new adventure to save the worlds. This time they encounter, not only the Heartless and Nobodies, but three knights and the Dark Key Chaser. Will the King have to take away the trio's Keyblades? 

Chapter 2 - Promising Departure

Chapter 2 - Promising Departure
Its time for chapter 2!!!!! No important info, yet. But u get 2 hear from the knights ^^
Disclaimer: I dont own Kingdom Hearts &..if I did, Id be rich

Sora walked slowly home. Not a lot happened today, but it was still enough to make him wonder.

What are you gonna do? Roxas asked. Even though he and Sora were fused, they could still communicate with each other.

Im not sure. Sora shrugged. He still couldnt shake the thought of the new enemy or what the King might want to say to Kairi. But, I do know that it must be something important if the King wont explain it on paper.

When isnt what he has to say important?

Sora shrugged again and kept walking.

---------------------------------------------------OoO---------------------------------------------------

Three knights wandered along and almost endless abyss of dusty land. They stopped to see three Keyblades in the center of a crossroad. The crossroad was made of Keyblades without their keychains.

This looks bad. Said the female knight.

Keyblades without keychains can only mean--- the male knight began.

Tell me about it. Interrupted the other knight, oblivious to the fact the male knight was speaking. They picked up the three Keyblades in the middle of the crossroads. They still had their keychains, but they were weak. So&what do we do with these? The other knight asked.

Theres only one thing we can do. Answered the male knight. The three knights continued to walk through the dusty land.
---------------------------------------------------OoO---------------------------------------------------

The three days came and went quickly on the Destiny Islands. Sora Riku and Kairi waited on the other island for the Gummi Ship that will take them to their next adventure.

It was still silent among the group. A word or two may have escaped the mouths of the trio during the three days. They didnt bother going to schoolwhats the point? They were only going to be home for three days.

The Gummi Ship came finally and landed smoothly on the sandy beach. Donal and Goofy ran out to greet their friends.

Its good to see you again! Donald said.

Garwsh, we sure missed you! Goofy cheered. They dog pilled on Sora.

Its great to see you guys, too! Sora said trying to stuggle from under the two. Kairi giggled and Riku chuckled. Very funny& Donald and Goofy helped Sora up.

Before everyone Sora Riku and kairi could get on the Gummi Ship, Tidus Selphie and Wakka ran to them.

Where do you three think youre going? Tidus asked out of breath.

Without us? Selphie finished.

Is it so important that you gotta leave so soon, mon? Wakka asked in his foreign accent

Well& Sora hesitated It is pretty important&..

Sorry we have to leave so soon. Kairi apologized softly.

Selphie looked behind the trio and saw Donald and Goofy. Who are they? She asked.

The short one is Donald and the tall one is Goofy. Riku introduced Donal and Goofy before they could themselves. Donald and Goofy, theyre Tidus Selphie and Wakka. The three waved.

We really gotta go.. Sora said to Riku and Kairi. They got into the ship, but left the door open.

Make sure you visit once in a while before disappearing like before! Tidus demanded but laughed, ruining the moment.

We will. I promise.

You make too many promises, Sora. Selphie smiled Make sure you keep this one!

Well make sure he does. Riku and Kairi said in unison.

You betta, mon! Wakka said with a slight chuckle. The Gummi Ship took off as its door finally closed. Selphie and Wakka waved as Tidus walked after the Gummi Ship. He stopped when it went passed the water. He sighed.

I wonder if theyll come back this time& Tidus said as the ship went further and further until it was out of sight. The Gummi Ship continued through space.
WOW!!! This 1 was looooooooooooooong! 3 pgs. On MS Word!!! My fingers hurt&lol Anyway, I hope u like this chapter. I HAD 2 put Tidus Selphie and Wakka in this 1!!!HAD 2!!!!! I hope u enjoyed this 1.

NO FLAMES

---KittyKat

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment