Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Meet the Chipmunks

Sora Riku and Kairi must go on a new adventure to save the worlds. This time they encounter, not only the Heartless and Nobodies, but three knights and the Dark Key Chaser. Will the King have to take away the trio's Keyblades? 

Chapter 3 - Meet the Chipmunks

Chapter 3 - Meet the Chipmunks
WOOO! Chapter 3!!!!!!!!!!!! All will b revealed&its a long chapter&O! And wat the King has 2 say Kairi&lets just say&ull just hav 2 find out. >:3 &ok here it is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: Meet the Chipmunks


Sora was a better pilot than Riku and Kairi expected. He drove the Gummi Ship smoothly, at a fast pace. He must have been in a hurry to find out what the King had to tell them. Kairi wasnt. She wished Sora would go slower&

They made it to the castle and Sora landed the ship in the Gummi Garage. They were greeted by Chip and Dale, who scurried to them.

Its been awhile, fellas! Chip said, bouncing in the air.

It hasnt been that long, Chiparoo. Dale commented. But, its still great to see Sora again! The chipmunks caught a glimpse of the curious Riku and Kairi.

Oh! Chip, Dale, these are my friends Riku and Kairi. Sora introduced.

Its nice to meet yall! Chip and Dale leaped onto either of Kairis shoulders. She smiled, feeling more relaxed.

Were the Gummi Ship engineers. Chip said rather proudly. We know everything about Gummi Ships and all their functions.

And all the fancy tech work!

HEY! Donald yelled, as he always did. We know about the fancy tech work, too!

Yeah, but we know more. Chip said, referring to himself and Dale. Donald muttered under his breathe.

Alright, fellas. Thats enough. The King walked into the garage, with a happy look on his face. Kairi became uneasy again, as the chipmunks jumped off her shoulders. Its great to see you three again, buthis face was sternWe need to discuss this matter. Sora, Riku and Kairi, followed by Donald and Goofy, proceeded into the courtyard. Riku and Kairi looked at the enormous castle in amazement.

Uh&Youre Majesty, Riku asked This is your castle?

Welp. Its mine and everyones who live here. Riku nodded, still looking at the castle. But, its even bigger inside. The King pushed a door at the side of the courtyard open, and everyone walked into the hallway of the castle. It was long, and appeared almost endless. They walked down the long hallway, into the library. What Im going to show you can never be told to anyone else! The King took a small red book out of the shelf and it moved aside to show a small underground passageway.

What is this place? Sora asked as he looked around wide-eyed.

They walked deeper into the tunnel. This is what we call The Hall of the Chosen Ones. The King replied.

Meaning&

This is where everyone can see all of those chosen by the Keyblade.

Am I in it!?

Not yet. Sora tilted his head to the side, and bowed it. After the tunnel, came a long room decorated much like Ansems study. The King must have really missed his friend&After what happened in The World That Never Was, not too long ago, Ansem the Wise was no longer with them. His machine created an explosion powerful enough to take his life, but not the others. The machine had, also somehow, returned Riku to his normal state when he had Ansems, the heartless, appearance. Even though, the room had a few touches of the Kings own, and it looked much older.

Sora looked curiously at the chosen ones before him. They were all different and unfamiliar to him that is, except one&Sora stared at the portrait of the familiar face. It was the most the recent one, most likely, the one just before him.

Youre Majesty, He said finally Whos this? Sora pointed at the portrait as the King approached it.

Welp, he began. Its kinda a long story. Ill tell ya later.

But he looks& Sora studied the portrait again &so familiar. Like I met the guy, but&I never did& King Mickey said nothing.

Well anyway, about that new enemy. King Mickey walked over to three suits of armor. Two were fit for a man and the other appeared to be for a woman. They were silver and white with small hints of gold. All three had helmets and capes. These three arent youre enemies. But theyre not your allies either.

So, were fighting armor&? Sora asked obviously, not using his head.

The King shook his head. This is what the non-enemy/ally looks like. He walked to another suit of armor, also, for a man. Only, this one was black and a dark shade of gray. The cape was also black. This is the enemy. The Dark Keychaser. Hes the one who takes the keychains off of Keyblades and

But, youre Majesty, Riku interrupted. Whats so bad about taking those keychains.

Well, Riku. If a Keyblade doesnt have its keychain, itll be wielded by someone of darkness. Someone whos heart is completely filled with it. Thats why you have to stop him! Warriors of the darkness could use the keychainless Keyblades to fight off Heartless and release a captive heart. If they get enough, then

Organization XIII will come back, right? Kairi pointed out, also interrupting the King.

Thats right. The King faced the armor. Be careful! He can get to you. Dont let him mess with your feelings; hes an expert on that!

Alright, youre Majesty. Sora said. Stop the Dark Keychaser, be careful, and restore peace to the worlds. I think we got it all! Cmon you guys. They turned towards the door. Onward to adventure! They started walking out.

Hold it! The King declared. Sora and the others stopped and turned back to face him. Did you guys really think Id forget?

Forget about what, youre Majesty? Sora laughed nervously.

I still have ta talk to Kairi. Kairi bit her lip. Her heart began to pound in her chest. Sora put a hand on her shoulder. She jumped.

Itll be okay. He said gently smiling. Were all right behind you.

I have to talk to her&alone.

&In spirit& Kairi took a deep breathe and followed the King into another room. He shut the door. Sora frowned and sighed.

Garwsh, fellers, Goofy scratched his head. Too bad we cant go with them and support Kairi&

Well, Donald said. That doesnt mean we cant listen.

Aint that spying?

Who cares!? Sora shouted. Lets just lisDonald covered his mouth.

Do you want the king to find out? He asked. Sora shook his head. Then, be quiet, you big palooka! He uncovered his mouth.

Sora, Donald and Goofy crept to the door. Riku sighed. Whats the worst that could happen? He thought. He, too, crept at the door to listen.

Kairi, theres something really important I gotta tell ya. The boys heard The King say. Something you cant even tell Sora, Riku, Donald, Goofy, or anyone else!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Srry to hav 2 cut end the chappie here. It was 2 long and if I went any further, u ppl would b like OMG wen is this gonna eeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnddd!!!??? Shut up, cause u no u woldve XP Anyhoo, this WILL get better. And I added some humor in there. And about the whole So&were fighting armor? thing, dont take it the wrong way. I just feel thats something Sora would actually say& Review plz and NO FLAMES thank-u!


--KittyKat

Julio: We should pick a new name for Marc.
Me: Jeffrey Bob Brittany Lucy Spears III.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment