Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Enter; KL Girl!

AN awesome! story about a super natural world and the people in it. OH and im the main character

Chapter 1 - Enter; KL Girl!

Chapter 1 - Enter; KL Girl!



Chapter OneEnter;KL Girl!



The thunder storm just calmed down about ten minutes ago.

But, thats right when it happened!

Oh my god! It scared the hell out of me!

Wa..wa..wa..wait just a gosh damn minute here! Im confusing you arn't I?

Heh my bad! I guess I should start from the begining,....right back to the begining of the day......*FLASHBACK*


**********************************

It all started when my alarm clock went off.

*Beep!*..*Beep!*....*Bang!* goes the alarm clock as I smash it with my lamp that sat next to it.

"Morning already?" I asked as I stretched and yawned. "It feels like I just went to bed, I blink once and now it's morning?" I say as if im irritated.

But I just shook it off and headed for the kitchen to get some coffee.

"Sup sleepy head?" Said someone sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee.

"Whatever, did ya save me any coffee Liz?" I asked as I looked in the coffee cabnet.

"Well if I did it was by accident" Said Liz as she drank the last drop her coffee. "By the way the guest room is kinda messy because of you, so do ya mind cleaning up a bit oh and doin the dishes?"


You see Liz is older than me but where like sisters! I moved in with her because well I have no parents. So she's kinda like my big sister!


I just sighed and said" Ive gotta get to work and with NO COFFEE either so could you do it?"

"Klanky!" yelled Liz very irritated.

"It's Klancey!" I yelled back. "The c has a S sound not K sound!"

"Whatever you've got a stupid name anyway!"Yelled Liz again.

"Gee Liz, that's a mature comeback you've got their!" I replyed with sarcasim.

"Urgh! Oh forget it! I should have known you'd never pick up your wait around here when I agreed on you moving in with me!" Yelled Liz as she got more angry."No wonder Your mother couldn't stand you!"

Right after I heard the word mother I just froze, then tears started to flowing threw my eyes.

Then Liz saw my tears go all the way down my shirt.

"Oh KL!" Said Liz very quietly. "Im so sorry I didn't mean to bring up..."

Before she could say the last word I just walked out of the room."whatever!, Just forget about Liz Im used to it" I said as I slamed the door behind me.

A little later after I got dressed I headed for the door to put my coat and boots on, intill I got stopped by Liz.

"I..Im sorry Kl," Cried Liz " I know how you feel to be unwanted by family, same happened to me."

I didn't say anything I just listened as I smiled a little.

" Your mother didn't love you and my mother nor father didn't love me, so I waited intill I was old enough to move out" Liz cried more. "An then after I met you, well I found out that your like me! And then I let you move in with me so you didn't have to wait intill you were older to be away from your parents"

I couldn't think of anything to say, so I just hugged her.

"Liz your the sister i never had!" I said without crying. "You've always been their for me even when you where dogy!" I laughed a little.

Then we both just started laughing we didnt know why we just where.

"But her telling me this still doesn't help" I thought

"Now out of my way dog i've gotta Job!" I said teasingly.

Liz just smiled and moved so I could get my coat and boots on.

After I got them on I opened the door but then stopped.

"Oh and Liz?" I asked.

"Yeah" replyed Liz.

"You have a stupid name too!" I sad as I laughed.

"Why you little brat!" yelled Liz.

She was about to hit me but I was already gone.

"What retard Liz is!" I laughed as I walked down the street to a flower shop.

As I opened the the heavy clear door of the shop their was a I would say a Japenese man with short black hair and glasses. He was a little taller than me and he was wearing a flower apron over his other clothes.

"Hey Mr.David" I said cheerfully.

"Hey kiddo!" Replyed the man with a deep voice. "Get your apron on weve got a big flower oder to fill."

"Got it Sir!" I reply still cheerful.


You see Mr.David has a wife but no kids so he treats me like Im one of his own. Not that I mind! He's the father I've never had!


Later after all the flower orders where filled, I was really tired! I mean after seeding and planting and lugging all those plants! And guess what I had for lunch! Sunflower seeds! shoot! Im so damn sick of the stuff!

It was time to go home finally! But as I took off my apron and headed for the door a customer came in!

So I just sighed and put back on my apron and went back behind the counter. Because the closed sign wasen't up yet and Mr.David was out back.

"Hello Sir how may I help y...y..y..." I could not believe what I was seeing! This dude was extremly scary!

He was no taller than me and he looked about my age, He had his hands in his pockets, he wore a long black coat with a hood over his head and very tall black boots. He also Had a red mark down the right side of his face going from the top of his head to the bottom of his chin!

But then I just looked at the floor and try talking to him again.

"H..How mu..may I.I.I Help you ssss... sir?" I asked nervously. With my head still pointing to the ground.

Then he walked up to me and lifted my head up with his hand to my chin.

"Well nervous one, you could help me alot if your up to it, but it seems your a little scared."He said in a
strange voice.

I was extremely horrified! I thought he was gonna do something!

"Tell me," He requested. "What is horrifing you right this moment?"

Then I really felt scared! And the fact that he still had his hand touching my chin didn't help any!

"Uh..um..uh" I couldn't speak! I was frozen in fear! At this time I wish Mr.David came in the room right now! Or at least another customer so he can let go of my face!

"Well it seems your the quiet type" He said with a fake smile. Then he let go of my face."It's quite alright!, don't be shy tell me."

Then I finally built up enough courage to speak.

"Oh uh it's nothing." I said still a little nervose. "Nothing at all really um...so what are you looking for?"

"Hmm?"He said as if I were speaking some other language.

"Uh well your in a flower shop..heh so what kind of flower are you looking for?" I said as I started to feel more comfortable.

"Heh oh yes I know," He said as if he were embarrased." Well Ive already found what ive been looking for."

Then I just raised one eyebrow. "either he's already picked out a flower or that's the lamest pick up line Ive ever heard!" I thought.

" Klanceycia licht of light" He said

"Huh?" I asked kinda freaked out and worried.

But all the sudden he grabbed my shoulder turned me around and hit me behind the ear. Then I fainted.
The last thing I saw before I fainted was his eyes. His eyes where like black for the coloring but his pupils where white! It was the strangest thing I've ever seen!

Then I think I was dreaming that I was in a flower medow sitting down in the flowers lot and lots of beutiful flowers! Then someone called out to me! I leaned up to see who it was, and it was a lady and a man standing at the end of the medow. I couldn't quite see their faces but somehow the mear sight of their existance filled me with joy ! They called out to me again at least I think it was me they where calling someone named Klanceycia, and so so one else was their I figured it was me.

I tried to run up to them but they just kept getting further and further!

Then all the sudden I felt this percing pain in my back! Someone just stabbed me! oh the pain! Then I fell on my knees and looked behind me to see who it was. It was some dude in a red overcoat. I couldn't see his face. Then I just fell on my face.

All the sudden I woke up.

"What a crazy dream!" I said with a sigh of releif.

Then I heard a horrible ringing noise! I figured it was my alarm clock so as I reached to hit my alarm clock I touched a flower.

"WHAT THE HELL?"I screamed as I looked at the flower.

Then I noticed I was laying on the floor of the flower shop.

The fron't door was standing way open.

As I wanted to prove everything was ok to myself I ran to the back room to see if Mr.David was ok.

"Mr.David?...Mr.David?!" I yelled as I started to worry.

Then I heard the horrible ringing noise again! It was a firetruck and a ambulance and a police car!!!

I watched where they were going and they were heading to me and Liz's apartment!

"Oh My God!" I screamed.

I started running and trying to think this was just a bad dream!

Then It started to rain then storm.

Lightning shot everywhere! Shooting houses and shops and trees and street lights.

I was terrified!

I finally got to the apartment when I saw that all those cars did go their! I rush inside pushing people out of my way fighting to police getting past them and crying at the same time!

Then all the sudden I saw a dozen people run out of the building in terror! I saw that eventhe police ran away! Then It ended up me being the only one their. I ran inside and ran up of what was left of the stairs not caring that it looked like something when threw their.

"Im coming Liz!" I screamed.

Then I ramed the door open and then all the sudden I felt as thought time froze!

I think the storm stopped about ten minutes ago.

But that's when it happened!

The creature! The horrible terrible scinister thing in the apartment!

It was nothing ive seen before in my life!

It had a dragon head a body like a horse and arms like a gorila, feet like a frog, and a tail like a snake!

Then I looked who was next to it unconscious.

*gasp*"Liz!" I screamed.

Then all the sudden something happen. TO ME!

I felt as if though I had been controled by something!

I fell on my knees with my arms wrapped around we.

"Klanceycia licht of light!!!!" I screamed but I had no Idea what I was saying.

"Fourth Charm Caster Awaken!!!!!" I screamed even louder.

Then all the sudden the beast froze, then a bright light came out of it,

"Go back to the heck of which you came!"I yelled in a echo voice.

The beast then how you would say dicinagrated, then drifted away....

To be continued...

(heh sorry it took so gosh damn long!)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sora_Miyara on December 8, 2006, 5:37:56 AM

Sora_Miyara on
Sora_MiyaraIt's an okay fic ^^ It has some writing mistakes in it though:
where - were
there - their
Keep up with it :)

Klancey on December 8, 2006, 8:01:32 AM

Klancey on
KlanceyI know I was just tired because I always write it in the middle of the night