Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Time to be Cute

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 2 - Time to be Cute

Chapter 2 - Time to be Cute

      Lanaru fluttered her eyes opened to find herself in a disgusting prison cell with iron bars. There were no windowws and no food. For a bed,she assumed it was that little bed of staw in the corner. there were chains bound to her feet so she couldn't go anywhere. the Dark Knight that carried her in was nowhere to be seen.

     Lanaru cursed herself for not remebering that someone could have seen her through that stupid window.  

      ''Lanaru?'' asked a voice from her shadow.

     ''Hmm?'' she responded without suprise. Her shadow was really a boy she knew. He was from a different world, a world opposite of her own. his people were shadows in the world of Hyrule, nothing more... I cant tell you his name cause that wouldn't be fun!

    ''where did you take us?''

   '' Into a prison cell, thats where!'' she yelled pointlessly through the air. she was really mad and wasn't in the mood for questions.

  '' Oh, I see, I'll shut up now...'' he said and dissapeared behind her real shadow.

  Lanaru turned her head at the sound of a creaking noise. he heard mutiple foot steps. more prisoners? Lanaru asked herself.

     it wasn't more prisoners, but a whole squadron of shadow assains. their tenticles dangle in different dierections in random order. they lumbered to her cell sniffing the ground as they came in to locate her. Lanaru crawled to the back of the cell frightend. What were they gonna do to her? eat her? bring her to the king of twilight, or were they being nice and bringing her food? Nope, It was draging her in a sphere floating object thingie. they threw her in iside of it and made it float down te hall beside them. Lanaru would've thought it was fun if she wasn't in a jail as a prisoner. they took her to a throne room at the top of hyrule castle.

 

    They're taking me to see Zant... Oh dear... she thought misreably. Zant was the one holding Princess Zelda captive and all of the people within the castle. turning parts of Hyrule in to everlasting Twilight. 

  they brought her to feet of Zant and dropped her there. Not very nicely either.

    '' Lanaru? You're the one sneeking in the castle? Oh my look at you. Your nothing but scraps any more! Last time i saw you, you were a chubby little baby i had to watch over!

   Lanaru could only mutter these words... " I hate you Zant."

   ''Oh, my your additude has changed as well! How old are you now? 6? 8? 9?

   '' I'm SEVEN YOU SON OF A *****!!!"

  "Well if your gonna be nasty about it, a ***** you will become!"

     zant sent a shock wave torwards her and she felt like she was getting warmer and the need to walk on four legs... And hungrier not to mention.

  When she looked down she was a wolf pup. She had to admit she was cute and fuzzy but Zant was coming to her. She ran out of the room through the garden and out of town. She ran farther than her dad ever took her and to Ordona spring is where she stopped. Link. the name popped into her head. she ran into the Ordon village. the first house she saw had the name Link carved on it. Time to be cute she said.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BlackxTigris on April 5, 2007, 4:36:57 AM

BlackxTigris on
BlackxTigrisWHOO HOO! luv it! *faves*