Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A Link to Remember

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 3 - A Link to Remember

Chapter 3 - A Link to Remember

      By the time Lanaru got to Ordon village, it was raining. Hard. Mud puddles were everywhere and were imposible to avoid. Lanaru climbed the ladder that led to Link's house. She had heard the name before but didn't know where. Oh well that doesnt matter, she thought. All that was important now was her finding shelter and food. Lanaru looked up at the door. even though she was in wolf form she could see as any normal human could. Whover said dogs see in black white and red were wrong. she thought.  Lanaru scratched on the door. She forgot exactly how sharp her claws were and scratched the wooden door to little lines engroved in a swirly pattern.

    Link awoke to the sound of scratching on his door. Fado? why did he let the goats out this late? It's not even close to morning!  Link, unwillingly got up and shuffled to the door. maybe if he looked really tired, Fado would let him go back to bed. He opened the door. "Fado?" he asked. must be ding dong ditch day... stupid kids. He slammed the door shut. But then on his way back, he relized. If the kids were out, their parents would have caught them already... Plus, it was raining. Who would play DDD in the rain? Link went back to the door and opened it. He heard whimpering. Link looked down, and on his "welome" mat was a puppy. "Well aren't you cute.'' he cooed. The puppy was the size as Talo's beagle. It was kinda big, for a puppy. Wait, what did my mom tell me about messing with magical and untamed animals? Nothing! Link let the puppy in his house. It barked and ran in a circle chasding it's tail. Link chuckled ti himself on how cute this puppy was. It had pointed ears like a german sheperd and a a muddy coat of fur, so he couldn't tell what color it was. "Time for a bath!' he told the dog. It imidiently stopped in it's tracks and in an audible voice he thought he heard it say, Bath? But he must've been dreaming. Dogs don't talk. He picked up the puppy and picked up a bucket. he put the puppy in the sink and filled up the sink with warm water. he rubbed down the dog good. Real good. When he was done with it's bath, he dried it off with a towl.

      Her fur was a mix between creamy blonde and light brown. like honey. He had never seen a dog like this before. He remarked on her strange disign on her head. He relized that he didn't know if the dog was a he or a she. the dog must've scenced what was coming next, because she ran away down into his cellar. he had no choice but to follow. His cellar was pitched black, so he lit a candle and a lantern. he took the candle and followed the tracks to a stick. Wow... A stick. He said to himself sarcasticly. then he saw a letter near the stick. L. the letter L. Link started with L! (i know that was random.) He went to the right and saw an A. A? No A in Link. It wasn't his name. He went to the right again to find a N. Lan? he went even more to the right and found another A. Lana... then He saw the puppy sitting next to him when he went to the right... again. the last letters were, R,U. Lanaru? ''is that your name?'' he asked the little puppy, er I mean big puppy. the puppy ran to the right and took the stick and drew the letters, G-I-R-L. girl. the puppy was a she. Oh, great. a puppy that can read and write. scary. Link thought in shock. Maybe this was a dream. No, It couldn't be. he could feel the heat of the candle and the damp air of the cellar.

    Lanaru could tell that this boy was getting the picture so she went back upstairs, and left him there to ponder over her work. Lanaru jumped on the bed. It wasn't as comforable as Telma's bar but It was better than a bed of straw. She settled under the wool covers and rested her head on the pillow.

 '' Wow, what a day!'  said the voice of her shadow.

  '' Yes it was very... exciting.'' Lanaru responded,'' now let me sleep.''

  ''Ok. And Lanaru?''

 ''Yes?"

"Since your in a dog's body... Don't you think that you would grow in dog years? since your seven now, you would be 14 next year, right?"

" Your right!'' she whispered. careful so Link wouldn't hear her." as long as I'm a wolf pup, I will grow in dog years!"

 Lanaru fell asleep to ponder over the idea.

  Link came up to find the puppy, no, his puppy sleeping under his covers. He got in the bed careful not to step on her and ran a hand through her honey fur. "Good night, Lanaru..." he whispered to her. but she was already asleep.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment