Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - A New Begining

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 4 - A New Begining

Chapter 4 - A New Begining

     Lanaru woke up to the stupid rooster that was being really noisy. She had heard it say, "It's Morning!!!" twelve times all ready. Seeing that it wouldn't shut up for a while, she lumbered downstairs. the house was carved out of a hollow tree that was still stadnding up straight. in the first floor there was a little table and a fireplace with a pot over it and a little chair. in the middle, there was an oval green rug that almost took up the whole area of the house. to the right there was the entrance to the cellar and a couch. with a little table with a lamp on it. all over the walls were different pictures. Since Link wasn't in the house she decided to look at them. One was a picture of a guy... He was tall with dark brown hair, about the same age as Link, which was about 16. The other one was a horse. it was a brownish red color with a white mane and tail. it had a white stripe going down its face too.

       The next picture was a strange one. It was a really weird goat-looking thing. it had blue fur with horns- no a horn that rested in the middle of its head that looked like a giant "O". The rest where reapeats of the pictures she already saw.

  Then a sweet aroma filled her nostrils. Food! It was now apparent to her that she had not eaten in like, two days. she ran back to the pot hanging over the fire. nope not there. she sniffed and smelled bacon pancakes and eggs. Yum! she thought as she looked for it.  It was on a little table big enough for two people. Lanaru tried to reach it, but she wasn't tall enough. So out of desprate hunger, she took the table cloth and pulled. the plates came tumbling down and so did the food. Lanaru jumped back to avoid the smashing plates. lanaru took a hunk of bacon and snapped it up. then she took an egg and ate that too. She was about to eat the pancakes but then Link poked his head out of the cellar and moaned, "Lanaru!"

       Lanaru took the pancake and walked slowly to Link tail under her and ears down. she dropped the pancake at his feet and looked up with big eyes. Link sighed. "I guess it's my fault, I forgot to feed you! I'm not used to this routein yet..."  Link walked over to the shattered plates and cleaned them up. Then he went to the pot and produced about a handfull of bacon in a bowl. he set the bowl on the ground and went to a cuboard to get another bowl for water. While he was doing that, Lanaru was digging in the bacon and eating it eagerly. When she was almost done, Link set a bowl of water near her. She downed that quickly.

     'It's time to put you to work, dog." Link said when she was done.

  Work? What work? asked Lanaru to herself. Link got up and went to the door. He opened it and held it open for her. Lanaru hesitantly walked outside. The sun was shining and the birds were chirping loudly. Puddles still remained from yesterdays storm. Lanaru saw that next to the house was a tree with thick leaves. She doubt any rain could get through it. Then she saw the horse in the pictures she was looking at. It was tied to the tree and was still sleeping.

   Link walked over to It and said ''Wake up girl! Comon Epona, we're late.'' The horse that was Epona woke up and shook her head and snorted.

   Link looked at Lanaru and said ''Come on, lets go.'' Lanaru walked over to Link who then picked her up and place her on the saddle. Link climbed up behind her and yelled, ''Giddy,up!'' He led Epona in a canter to the village. It was very small. Lanaru counted five houses, six including Link's.

 They rode past some children and they followed Epona talking to Link asking questions about Lanaru. Lanaru thought they were the most annoying things ever. She could sense Link's emotions, he was getting annoyed as well. They rode up a hilll to a ranch. Lanaru saw the strange goats dotted in the pasture. The one guy in the pictures was there too. Epona stopped in front of him. Seeing that they stopped, Lanaru jumped down. There was a large field and a barn ith a grass nearby that looked like a horseshoe.

      Link approached the man and said, ''I found that one last night shivering and scratchin' on my door.''

 The man looked at Lanaru and responded,'' You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?''

 ''Thats why I brought her here Fado.''

 Fado looked at Link and said, '' Ya' think it could be done?'

Link responded, ''Positive."

 '' Well then, we'll start her off easy.Com'ere dog.''

  Lanaru obeyed and trotted over to Fado. ''Lets see how well she does with the goats. They might not get along.''

    Oh,  I'll make them get along with me. Lanaru said to herself. without warning, she took off and ran in circles around the goats. They responded and ran in a little group. Lanaru ran along side them making sure none strayed from the group. they ran into the barn. Lanaru ran back and herded another group barking at them and snapping at their feet. when she finished, she trotted back to Fado and sat at his feet panting with a happy look in her eyes.

  Link's mouth looked like it was going to fall off and Fado eyes swelled with shock. ''I...I think we found ourselves the perfect sheepdog... You're hired Lanaru!''

    Lanaru got up and ran to Link with a wagging tail. She jumped on him knocking him to the ground and started licking his face.

   I did it! she seemed to be saying. And so she had...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment