Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Perfect Pet...Or Not?

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 5 - The Perfect Pet...Or Not?

Chapter 5 - The Perfect Pet...Or Not?

     Months past. It was the same routein. Get up, feed dog and me, go to Fado's ranch, take care of goats, herd goats in, feed Lanaru, and go home and play with Lanaru. Go to bed.

   Lanaru proved to be a worthy companion. And very helpful at that. If Epona was sick and couldn't herd the goats with Link, Lanaru would step in and herd them for her. Life seemed almost perfect for the three. Link, Epona and Lanaru. The one big happy family. Yes Things went very smoothly for them... That is, until Lanaru started disapearing at night and coming home, bloody.

    "Lanaru!? What happened to you!? you look like you just battled a bear!" Link ran to her with a wet cloth and started to clean her cuts. Her mouth had blood coming out and her paws and claws were covered with blood. not all of it was her own... her tail had a nick missing from it, and she had a gash on her side.

 Link started to wonder what she had been doing. The only bears were in Faron Woods right? Maybe she got into a fight with another dog? Link couldn't tell. All that mattered was healing his precious dog.

  Lanaru rolled her eyed into her head and collapsed. She fell into a trance like state. her eyes were halfway open but they had a foggy look to them. Link whispered, "Lanaru?"

   The symbol on her head started to glow blue-green. Link hadn't paid much attention to it but now he was staring at it with shock and fear. What was it doing? her puplis dissapeard and a yellow slit was it's replacement. Lanaru's eyes were fully open now but her eyes were the only thing that moved. she looked left then right then down, then up at Link. She locked her vison on him staring at him with hate in her eyes. And fear. then she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

   Link was really confused now. Ummmm? What just happened? He asked himself. Why would Lanaru look at him like that? he wasn't abusing her at all. Was he? No. the only thing she did was herd goats and she enjoyed it. she would bark playfully and run in circles.

Her head was still glowing and it eventully died down and went back to normal.

   Lanaru opened her eyes. What happened? Where am I?I saw Zants helmet and then a tringle that was yellow...odd. Lanaru thought to herself. Zant scared her more than life itself. she ran to Link and placed her head on his shoulder. Link started to pet her and said, ''Comon lets go to bed."

     This continued for a while. Sometimes Link would catch her sneaking out sometimes he didn't but she would sometimes reapeat the eye thing and go into a trance. Lanaru didn't understand it herself. Whats happening to me? She would ask herself. Everytime it happened she saw Zant or a triangle that was yellow. The reason she would go out was unaware to her. She never remembered going out or coming back. Was she sleeping? Lanaru kept asking herself these questions. She didn't find the answer, but her shadow did!

    "Lanaru!" her shadow called one night.

   ''Yes?"

  " I know why this is happening!"

  ''What!?"

 " I've given it some thought and I came up with the answer!!! You know when Zant turned you into a wolf? Well he put a red thing-a-ma-jig in you too with that shock wave! He's possesing you!

 ''What?! You mean he's in me?" she gulped.

 "No. But he can see through you whenever he wants!"

 " Uh-oh. he's trying to find out where I am! I gotta get out of here! I'm placing this whole village in danger!''

 ''Lanaru!"

  Lanaru stopped panicing and looked down at her shadow.

 " I have a plan don't worry!''

'' Well It might help if you tell me the plan!''

 "Well, You need to practice going into human form if you can. Zant will be looking for you in wolf form not human form.''

"And how am I going to do that?''

'Practice."

"Fine I'll try.

   Lanaru went outside at dawn to try this idea. she concentrated on her inner self and thought about changing. She went to the back of her mind and found a wall. she saw her human self behind it. She tried to break the barrier but it would not break. She slammed into it and cracked it slightly. she rammed into it twice more making a little hole in the wall. That was all she needed. she reached to the hole and with her concience and grabbed her human self. but when she tried to pull it through the hole, it tore in half and she only got half of her self. she withdrew from it, and when she opened her eyes she saw that she was taller and had human hair. She was human!!! well almost... She had a tail and when she looked at her hands, they were paws. She jumped for joy and yipped. Now, to change back! she thought. she couldn't explain to Link what occured in her past. It was too diffacult to explain. she hardly remembered herself.

She did the same thing she did to get her human form back to wolf form. when she was a cute furball of joy again, she ran back inside and jumped on Link's bed and fell asleep beside him.

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment