Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Smooth Sailing, I think.

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 6 - Smooth Sailing, I think.

Chapter 6 - Smooth Sailing, I think.

      Lanaru had a new routien. she would get up super early and go out to practice transforming. Though every time she did it, she was only half human. And as each passing month went by, her human form started to change too. Her hair got longer, and her form got taller little by little. Then after that, she would wake up Link to be fed then herd the goats and then eat lunch/dinner then go home and play with Link. Then finally go to bed.

   On off-days, though, she would sneak to Castle town and speak with the resistance leader, Telma. They would discuss Link and how his behavior structure seemed familuar. Then it hit Lanaru. Real hard too. He was the chosen one of the godesses!!! know wonder his name was fimilluar! she heard it in all the legends that people told.

  Lanaru bid her good byes and ran back to Link's house. Link was pacing around nervously. "Where is she!'' he muttered under his breath.

  "Woof!" Lanaru barked playfully. she was no cute little furball anymore, she was a big, *Cough,wolf* I mean, dog! Link marched up to her. lanaru's head was up at his waist and she was getting too big to sleep in his bed now. "Lanaru!? Where have you been!" oh, just running to Castle Town to see some old friends! She thought mischeviously. "Fado's gonna be real mad if we dont get to work on time!" Lanaru rolled her eyes. he forgot todays off day, Saturday, duh. She ran down the basement steps and grabbed a stick, not daring to speak to link in wolf form. She wrote the words; Its an off day you furball! It's Saturday!

   Link moaned as he marched ddown the stairs. "Lanaru, dont tell me your writing again? It really scares me when you do!"

     Lanaru stepped aside for him to see. Lnik looked dumbfounded as he read the message. Duh, is what it looked like he was thinking. Lanaru dared to smile at him when he turned his head. ''Oh, great, now she smiles!'' He moaned, again. She cocked her head and barked. ''lanaru? where were you this morning? not chasing Rusl's coo-coos I hope! lanaru grunted and walked up the stairs pretending she never heard the question. "Lanaru? I want answers!" Lanaru dragged her tail and laid down by the fire. This is getting out of control, i can't answer those questions without lighting up my location to Zant like a beacon. Oh, what should I do?! Lanaru whimpered. ''Lanaru? Whats wrong?'' asked link. Everything. She thought. After that Link stopped asking Lanaru where she had been going. The only solution was to run away. But running from her problem's was not the answer. Was it?

    ''oh, Dusk, what should I do!?'' She asked her shadow one morning.

  Dusk popped out of her shadow with his elbow on his knee. His hand was in a fist under his chin. '' For once, I don't have an answer. The only thing I can think of is run away. But that cant be it. Or, wait... Thats it!''

   Lanaru cocked her head in question. ''What?"

 "Run away, thats the answer! The hyrule tribute is soon right? When all the providece peoples come together to donate something to the royal family right?''

  "yes, but what does that have to do with running away?!''

 ''If we go now, we can think of an answer by the time the tribute has come. If we hide in Castle town and wait there and think of what to do next, we can go back with the Ordon person, which is roumored to be Link and solve our problems!''

''what exactly is our problem?''

"don't you see? Deafeating zant of course!''

 Lanaru's eyes brightened then dulled at the thought at leaving link. he was almost as much as a best friend as Dusk was. And even though she was running away from the questions that pained her to answer, She might never meet anyone like Link again. But Lanaru knew it was for the best though. She turned towards Faron Woods and disapeared behind the brambles to Castle Town... She didn't look back...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment