Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Foul Wind

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 1 - A Foul Wind

Chapter 1 - A Foul Wind

  In Castle Town, a bustling city of cheer and happiness, one girl cries out in sheer anger and fear...

 "THEY AREN"T DEAD! I WON"T LISTEN TO YOU! I WILL FIND THEM!

"Lanaru, you just need to calm down and- Lanaru!"

     A girl of the age of seven runs out of the bar and climbs some boxes to a passageway romored to lead to Hyrule Castle.

   "Lanaru? Telma's right you really need to calm down!" A voice from her shadow exclaimed

 " I know what I'm doing..." She responded in deep thought. Actually, she had no idea what she was doing! She twirled her short honey colored hair in cirlcles pondering over how she could do her plan. She got up and crawled through the passageway wondering why, and or how her friend, the very friend that looked after her could have gone so, so.... Wrong. She thought about her father, how he took her to the castle to see the royal family so he could trade items to them and other valuables to the nobles. Her mother was a noble. Er, so her dad had said. she never saw any female nobles. they were all boys, last time she looked. She assumed her mother was dead at a time, but her father assured her that she was alive and well. her mother had took her to the light spirit Lanayru, to bless her of good fortune and happiness. In return, her mother named her some-what simular to the spirit. There was a one-letter- difference to their names. Then her mother left her with her father and left for the desert to a tower of ruins. Lanaru's father would take her there to see her mother while he hunted for artifacts and valueables. Though, she was only a baby then.

     At last, she reached the end of the passageway. she was in a house filled with money and treasures beyond imagination. there was a throne and on that throne was a statue of a man with a cat for a crown. she looked at it all puzzled then shrugged and went down a shute. she landed in the prison cell in Hyrule Castle. it looked like a sewer with cells and guards, erm, I mean monsters. she crepped up a stair way and when she was a the top she opened a door and went in. she was in a court yard filled with weeds and vines that obscured doors and windows. she thought that the King Who Rules The Twilight would have kept better care of the castle. but alas, this was not the beloved friend that watched her and played with her. No, he was her enemy now and she had to accept it.

   She was looking for a way to get to Princess Zelda's tower, the one she was being held captive in, When she saw It. A huge Shadow Assasin, lumbering around the corner of the castle. Then a second one came then another. three monsterous beings throwing their weight around while sniffing the ground looking for intruders. They had a wiry body but muscled limbs. They had a plate-like-thingie for a face with a symbol Lanaru did not reconize. It had tenticals poking out of the plate thing. four on the bottom which it dragged on the ground, and four at the top which floated around randomly. She tried to run away, she really tried. But her legs would not move, her large green eyes staring in horror at the beasts.

   Then, one of them saw her, just like that. It sent a bugle like call, to warn it's companions, and they ran after her on all fours. Lanaru found the strength to move and ran past the door she had entered. she wasn't going just yet. She rounded the corner and through and archway to find herself at the castle moat. Water. Water makes it harder to smell you! she ran through the water not caring about her clothes since they had been ripped to shreds while she was in the sewer by rusty nails and sharp rocks.  She rounded a corner of the castle walls only to find herself in the entrance of a hedge maze. Can my day get any worse!? she thought misserably. She heard the bugle call of the Shadow Assasins and saw no choice but to run into the maze and hope she didn't run into a dead end. Well, she did. she took a right when she was half-way through the maze, to learn that when you turn left at the next place, you came to the castle wall. Whoopdeedoo. Lanau saw vines climbing the wall that was in front of her. they led... to a window! Maybe her luck hadn't run out!  She heard the bugle call behind her again, and without looking behind her, she ran to the vines and started climbing. Heck, this was easy! she used to do this all the time when she was smuggling goods from her father to the Resistance! The rebel group protecting the Royal Family. She was almost to the top when she heard the bugle again, this time right below her. she dared to look down to see the Assasins at the base of the vines. She was sure they could not climb them, but she was almost positive they could rip them to shreds. Lanaru reached her hand up as far a possible and grabbed the ledge of the window. she hulled herself up and gasped for air. The stain glass of the window reflected in little rainbows on her torn clothes. She looked down to see the Assasins pacing nervously at the bottom of the fines. she smiled satisfactuly. Then the window opened and they swung inward making Lanaru fall on in the castle, back first. she was getting up to face whatever opened the window when she was hit in the head and fell unconsious. Through her half open eyes she saw a Dark Knight standing over her with Assasins around him...

 

 

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on June 22, 2009, 9:53:22 AM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29Wow! this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it sooooooooooo much!!!!


*faves*-DUH!!! r ya kiddin me?

Hey, check out my TP story i made up :)

beccaboo on September 27, 2008, 12:32:12 AM

beccaboo on
beccabooawesome! this is already really really cool! ^^ the details were awesome, and you even remember the map and everything! <murders the fav button>

Lanayru on September 27, 2008, 5:38:59 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruGeez! Take it easy on teh little fave button, what he do to you?

Lolz, thanks. I spent a long time looking at the map, and playing TP to get the jist of it. :3 Thanks for the appreciation! 8D

mrsaturn123 on July 26, 2007, 6:11:25 AM

mrsaturn123 on
mrsaturn123Leet ^^! I like this so far! Is interesting. *faves*

BlackxTigris on April 4, 2007, 9:56:26 AM

BlackxTigris on
BlackxTigrisO.O wow. THIS STORY KICKS BUTT!!!!! GO YOU!