Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Feeling Better, Almost

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 8 - Feeling Better, Almost

Chapter 8 - Feeling Better, Almost


   Link woke up the next day feeling less depressed than he was the day before. He thought it was because tommorow he would have a chance of finding Lanaru. he got up and made breakfast. after a warm bowl of oatmeal was completely gone, he stepped outside to face the new day!

   Instead he was welcomed to the exited shrills of little kids. "A SLINGSHOT BETH!!!" talo shreiked

 "Yes I know we have a slingshot at my parents store. and if you want one so bad, then BUY one!"

 "Do you see any rupee's in my hand? I'm broke!" Talo retorted.

 "our minium pay for one week is a green rupee..." Malo, Talo's younger brother said softly.

 Talo agreed and turned his head when he saw Link. "Link! did you-"

 "Yes I heard Talo, your voice is so loud the whole village could've heard you!" Link smlied. He looked around and saw Colin stroking Epona. " Hi there Colin! How are you?" He asked.

 "Oh hi, and I'm fine thanks. Listen Link, I felt bad about Lanaru so I made you a present. My mom has it if you want it." Colin said shyly. Link nodded and walked back to the group. They were still debating over the slingshot. "listen guys," he said," How about I buy the slingshot and we can all share it?" As he said share, he eyed Talo. "I already have five rupees so all I need is fifteen more." He turned and walked toward the town.

  As he walked, he decided to get that present Colin was talking about. he found Uli standing by the small river that went through the village. It led to a large pond that was in two sections. She muttered a curse under her breath while she gazed at the water. "Hi Uli." Link said as he approached her.

  "Hi Link. i was making a basket out of bark and reeds by the riverbank, when I went inside to get a drink I looked outside and it was gone! I think the river lapped it up and carried it down stream... How will I ever get it?!" she moaned in distress.

  ''I'll get it!" Link assured her. He walked down to the river and saw a cliff that had a good veiw of the river. he climbed a smaller cliff with vines and rocks. when he reached the top, he jumped to the cliff he had saw. He looked around below. He was above the first section of the pond. Little fish darted through the unpolluted water. Then he gazed at the second section of the pond which all it was, was a big rock surrounded by water. he used to sit on that rock and throw a stick in the water and Lanaru would jump in and grab it and swim back. As he looked closer, he saw a gray figure, (which he pressumed was a monkey), holding something. Uli's basket! he saw some 'hawk grass' nearby so he grabbed it and blew through it. A red tailed hawk swooped down and landed on his outstreched arm. he thrusted his arm towards the basket and the hawk glided to the monkey and took it. He heard it screech as its prize was taken away and the hawk flew back and dropped it in his hands. yes! And now for that present... He thought. He jumped off the cliff and landed on the ground with a thud. he ran back to Uli, and she gave him Colin's present. A fishingrod that Colin had made himself. And as a reward for getting the basket, she gave him fifteen ruppes. Now he had enough to buy a slingshot! he decided to test the rod before he got it though. He went to the dock by Talo and Malo's house which was shingled and had a waterwheel on the side. When he got there, he saw beth's cat looking into the water. Link ignored it and casted the line. It didn't take long before he caught a fish, and as he was reeling it ing and about to take it off the hook, Beth's cat pounced and took his catch!

  It ran back to the house and went through the cat flap and dissapeared. He went to the house since that was where he needed to go anyway.
  He walked inside to see beth's  mother praising her cat over the fish he caught. Beth's mom looked at him and said, "look Link! My cat
 caught a fish!" He asked for the slingshot and bought  it. on his way home he saw Rusl coming from his house. " I left something in your house. Hope it comes in handy!"

   Link walked over to the children and they played with the slingshot for awhile. while it was Malo's turn, Link went into his house to see what Rusl left for him. It was a wooden sword. He went outside proudly with his new sword and the children imediently dropped the slingshot and ran over to him. "show us some moves Link!" they chanted. After he impressed them with his swordsmanship he heard Talo scream to the others, "it's that monkey that took Uli's basket! Lets get im'!" without warning, Talo took off with his play sword with the others hot on his tail. Link sighed and ran after them.

 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PrincessFatCat on April 18, 2007, 5:51:54 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatLOL the cat's funny!^^