Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Kids are so Reckless

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 9 - Kids are so Reckless

Chapter 9 - Kids are so Reckless

  Link ran after Talo and caught up with Beth on the side of the path. He went over to her and asked, "Where are the others?"

  Beth wheezed and gasped for air. "They went that way, chasing that monkey like bafoons or monkeys themselves!" She sat down, her sides heaved up and down in short gasps.

 "Will you be okay?" Link asked. She nodded and Link ran after Malo and Talo.

   He met Malo by the spring. malo looked up and gasped," He went that way." he nodded towards Faron Woods. Link thanked him and went acrossed the bridge that led to Faron Woods. Talo knew better than to run off into the woods like that! he was about to enter the the woods when he saw a fence in his way. It was too tall to climb or jump over.  He went over to a patch of horse grass and called Epona. she came faster than you could say 'sugar cube'. Link clambered onto her back and backed her up to the bridge. he then made her run straight for the fence and Epona jumped gracefully over the fence landing squarely on the other side. link got off of her and gave her a carrot for her to munch on. He ran past Faron spring and went through a natrural formation of an archway. He squinted his eyes looking acrossed a grassy clearing to see if he could see Talo. but all he saw was a gate blocking the entrance to a tunnel. Then there was a path that led to a house with a pot hanging by it. A man was sitting on a rock in front of it.

   The man saw Link as Link walked over to him. " Look! an Ordonian!  So, you people finally decided to show your faces huh?" the man joked. link inspected this, this, odd person. He had an afro and on it was a bird nest were to birds perched. Link went directly to the point. " have you seen a little boy? He's about ye high," he put his hands to his hip,"And he's got brown hair and he's wearing clothes like me. Oh! and he's got a stick too."

   The man pondered over it. "Hmm, a boy with a stick huh?... Nope! Haven't seen an Ordonian since, well, You! Ha ha  ha!' The man laughed. "He probably went in the tunnel that leads to the woods." He pointed towards the gate. "But there's been monsters everywhere so I locked it up a few minutes ago. Then you came." he said.

 Link sighed and said,"Is there any chance you can ghive me the key so I can get the boy? I would be in big trouble if I didn't."

 "Ok sir. But the cave is very dark, you might need a lantern. I'm giving away free lanterns." He smiled proudly." I'm trying to start a buisness too."

  "Yeah, thats great, now, can you give me the key and the lantern now?" Link asked restessly. he was wasting time talking to this guy.

 "Just hold your horses! let me go get em.'" The man went inside his house and came out with a silver key and a copper framed lantern. Link thanked him and ran to the gate. Then a man-eating plant thingie came out of a plant and darted for him. Out of instinct, he jumped back and took out his wooden sword. He deafeat it in a couple of hits and it's stem broke and it died. he fumbled with  the lock and got it opened. He was in the mouth of the cave when something snapped under his foot. It was Talo's play sword! He determinly went in and fought his way through, lighting torches on the way. He arrived at the exit squinting his eyes at the light. He saw a clearing with few trees and little undergrowth. there was a bat flapping around and a bokoboblin. Link had never seen so many dangers in Faron Woods before. He ran out and looked at the ground to see if Talo's footprints were anywhere. He saw bokoblin footprints and a trail that looked like someone who had been dragged around. He followed the tracks and it led to a gate heavily guarded by bokoblins. The gate was locked by a small lock Link assumed the key was not with them, so he spent the next half hour trying to find it. he found it in a cave guarded by a bokoblin and he finished it quickly. He went back to the gate a ran for the other guards. The first two guards attacked him and he did a spin attack which killed them instantly. they exploded into purple goo which Link figured to be blood. The other guard was behind the gate waiting to fight off the intruder. Link unlocked the gate and thrusted his little stick into it's chest. it died at his feet. Link ran past a clearing and saw a bird being attacked by another bokoblin. He killed only because it might get in it's way. the bird had an afro too and Link couldn't help but wonder if that was the latest style... The bird tried to get him to buy something from his little store but Link ignored it as he heard the peircing scream of Talo. He ran towards a large tree the biggest tree he had ever seen. At the top was Talo and the monkey quivering together in a wooden cage. They were guarded by more Bokoblins. link thought this was the most times he's seen a bokoblin. He did a spin attack and finished them off quickly. He then started hitting on the cage that held the boy and monkey. In two hits it shattered into tiny shreds of wood. Talo and the monkey yipped together as they were freed. ''I hope you learned a lesson Talo" he said when the monkey ran off.

 ''yeah..." Talo answered softly.

 They walked home in silence then Talo turned to Link and said, "Please dont tell my dad! He'll have my head before you know it!'

 Link sighed and nodded. Talo ran back to Ordon just as Rusl came walking towards him. 'Link? Is Talo safe? Colin told me what happened . I came as fast as i could!'

 Link told him what happened and Rusl nodded and said,"well done!' Link went home and went to bed. Tommorow he would be leaving for Hyrule Castle....

 

   The next day he herded the goats as ussuall before he left. fado came up to him and said,"Hey Link, you want to try to jump fences today? before you leave and all. It would be a good workout for Epona!'

 Link nodded and waited for Fado to set up the fences. "There all set! Be safe Link and come home soon!" link said his farewells and jumped over the fences and jumped the fence that led to the town. He got Epona down to a trot as he came down the hill that led to the village. Ilia was waiting for him. She called her father Boe, the mayor and he came out of the house. Ilia and him had a quick chat before link disounted from Epona and walked over to Boe. Ilia stroked Epona's neck while they talked. Suddenly ilia let out a gasped.'' Link!? What's wrong with Epona? She's hurt!" Link winced as he saw the cut on her leg. "You probably hurt her jumping fences with Fado!' she roared in rage. she got right up to his face. " I'll clean it up and you can think about what you've done!''

 Boe shouted after her as she led Epona away. "Link cant go in time without epona!" Ilia paied no heed she kept walking.

 Link told the mayaor where he was going and ran after her only to be stopped by Malo and Talo. "Can we borrow your sword Link? I was just telling Malo how we fought our way through those monsters and it wouldn't be a good story unless I showed him the moves I used! And whats Colin doing with you?"

 "the little tattle tale told his dad and his dad told ours! We got in so much trouble!' malo shouted.

 Link looked behind him to see Colin behind him. In an audble voice he told Link that he knew where Ilia went and he can show him. Link nodded his graditude and gave the sword to the two little boys. "dont poke your eyes out kids!' link called. Colin led the way to the spring. Ilia let him in but slammed the spring gate in his face. "oh, no you don't! you aren't comin in until you've learned your lesson!' Colin whispered that he knew a passage way that led to the spring. link whispered thanks and found it easily. He crawled through the tunnle and as he came out, Colin was telling her the story of how he saved Talo. "I did not know Link saved him. Epona must've hurt herself while jumping that gate... But still." she noticed link and turned her back on him and marched toward Epona. Epona shook her head vigerously and Ilia backed away. "so you still want Link over me huh? Your horse is fine Link, the ingury isn't bad. But Link? Can you promise me that you won't do anything out of your league? Just come home safely." Link nodded dumbfounded at Ilia's temper change. Then he heard loud trampling and tow giant boars with Goblins on their back charged through the gate breaking it to splinters. One shot ilia with an arrow and on his way to aid her he was hit in the back of his head and fell unconscious. Through his half clouded mind he saw Ilia and Colin taken away.... Link woke up and at first thought it was all a dream but he was laying in the spring. quickly he jumped to his feet and followed the trampled undergrowth to find himself face-to-face with a black wall with gold markings on it. Suddenly A giant hand came out and grabbed him. Link was pulled through and found himself facing some sort of monster. It was looking at him curiously as if it wanted to eat him!. then there was a flash and he found himself flying through the air. He tried to get up but found that he was in pain all over as if his body was on fire. He howled in pain and fell unconscious.

   When he woke up he looked down and instead of his hand he saw a paw! that paw had a chain that led to a stake in the ground. He looked up and he saw a savage, snarling head of a wolf looking at him....

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PrincessFatCat on April 19, 2007, 10:24:41 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatThis story is turnung out really well. I may have said that before but it's true! ^__^