Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Wolves!

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 10 - Wolves!

Chapter 10 - Wolves!


    The wolf's fur was tawny and matted with dirt and scratches. It's head had the same symbol as Lanaru had! but Lanaru was much smaller and calmer. Lanaru was nothing like this snappy, outraged beast in front of him now . it got up from it's sitting position, fur bristling. It gave one final snarl then shuddered and fell back on the bed of straw. All of a sudden, an imp figure popped out of the ground in front of the beast. It had a crown/helmet thingie on it's head, which was a creamy white color with oranges and yellows too. It's hair was orange with alein looking green ends. It's skin was blue and it's clothes were a dull yellow, almost white. On it's elbows and knees, there were green engravements. It looked down on the wolf and said"Oh, dear... You poor girl..." By the sound of it's voice, it was a boy. The imp looked up and exclaimed," Oh, good your awake! At first when they brought you in I thought you were dead!" It gave a little chuckle.

  Link staggered to his feet."Where am I? W-who are you?" he stuttered. The imp floated over to him. " well, for starters, your in a jail! and my name isn't important to you now Link." Link perked his ear forward at the sound of his name. "How-" He was cut off by the Imp.

 "i know many names. It's only natural that I know yours. But lemme check you over. They didn't hurt you did they?" Inquired the Imp.

 ''I don't think so. but i got a nasty scratch on my shoulder." The Imp followed his gaze to the long scratch that was oozing blood. He sat in between his shoulders and his red eyes glowed orange. His whole body started to glow orange and his hand swept over the wound making Link flinch. Then the imp returned to normal and said,"there good as new." Link flexed his shoulder. It felt like there had never been a cut there! "Um, thank you..." He said softly."who is that over there?" he pointed with his snout to the unconscious wolf. The Imp sighed. Thats... Um," The Imp started thinking." Cecilia! yes her name is Cecilia..." the Imp stuttered. link curiously went over to sniff her. She was skinny. dangerously skinny. every one of her ribs showed. when do they feed us here?" asked Link with worry.

 "Oh, about three times a week." The imp said sadly. "They don't even know I'm in here. I conceal myself in her shadow.' he nodded to Cecilia. "you have no idea what you've become have you?" The Imp changed the subject.

 "no..." Link said softly.

  "well then, you can look in that puddle over there."

   Link walked over to the puddle which he found was caused by a leaky pipe. He looked down and gasped. He was a wolf!

   Suddenly The Imp floated quickly back to Cecilia and went back into her shadow. link sniffed the air. he could smell someone coming. He heard a small giggle coming from the corner of the cell. Out of it came another imp figure! this one was a girl. He could tell by her pony tail whiched looked somewhat like a hand. She was the opposite of the Imp in Cecilia's shadow! Her helmet was gray and her skin was blue too. they had the same eye color: red, and the same green markings. Her clothes were black though and his were white. They both had the same colored hair too! Could his day get anymore confusing?!

  "Eehhee hee hee! " She giggled again. "I found you!" Link started to snarl and growl at her.

 ''Are you sure you want to be doing that? snarling and glaring at me?" Link continued glaring and growling," Well thats too bad! I was going to get you out of here..."

 Link straightened up." Thats better! You humans are guilty to fault arent you? Oops! but you aren't human anymore! your a beast!" she patted him roughly under the chin. Link snapped in anger at her. How dare she call him a beast! The imp jumped back. "now you be a good boy! no need to bite..." She formed a little red energy ball and it snapped and dissapeared. Then the chain that was on his paw broke and He was free to roam around. The imp started to float around. "I bet your wondering where we are. Well maybe i'll tell you," She dissapeared into little particles and went through the prission bars," If you can get over here." Link looked at Cecilia. He couldn't just leave her there! He went over and got her on his back. she was surprising light... the imp that was on the other side of the bars moaned. "I can't get you both out of here!"

 Link growled, "we can't just leave them here to die!"

 "Them? Who's them?'' inquired the Imp inpatiently.

 "Oh, nevermind that! just get her out of here please!"

 "Well since you said please, i guess i cant teleport her to princess..." she trailed off. "Just find a way over here!"

 Link nodded and looked around he saw a trough made poorly out of wood. He moved it away to find a break in the bars. He left Cecilia there and crawled through the gap. then he reached his head back in and grabbed Cecilia by the scruff and dragged her through. The Imp floated to unconscious wolf and snapped her fingers. Cecilia dissapeared into little squares and floated away. "Where did you put her?" asked Link.

   "In a safe place.' said the imp. But link couldn't see her! Link looked around, she had ditched him!!! The he felt something land on his back he tried to get it off by running around but it held on. " Your not so stupid after all! I am your master and you are my servant. and in exchange for my help you must do exactly what i tell you to do." she hissed in his ear. He wasn't liking the servant part very much.

     She led him through pointless obsticals and made him fight these little monsters pointlessly. then she made him go through a tunnel and taught him advantages of being a Wolf."use your senses and you can see cool stuff." Link had obeyed and did what she told him. Then they arived at a broken spiral staircase. Link ran up the stairs only to find himself falling into the sewage water below. "Ugh! What are you doing? Do I have to help you do EVERYTHING?" She taught him how to jump farther by using her magic. Then they got to the top. "Okay now stand there and ignore the bats." she told him. He obeyed and got on a platform. she floated of his back and went to a cleft. Link pounced, pounced, pounced and boom! he was at the exit door! he went out side to find himself on top of some sort of castle ruins. He noticed that it was almost colorless even outside! Tiny dirt particles floated around."There's someone I want you to meet. get to that tower over there.' she pointed to a tower at the other end of the castle. he eventually got there by using the Imp's magic to jump most of the way. They clambered into a passageway ledge that led into the tower. He climbed the spiral stairs and used his nose to open the partily opened door at the top. he walked in to find himself in a bedroom. there was a bed, a wardrobe and a mirror. On the other side of the room there was a window. and someone was sitting by it. Link snarled and wondered if the imp had set him into a trap. then the person turned. It was a girl at the age of at least twenty. she wore a purple scarf around her mouth and an elaberately designed hooded cape. She exclaimed in suprise,"Midna?"

 Midna giggled,'You remembered my name! what an honor for me! Eehee hee hee!"

 "The Twilt monsters have been searching far and wide for you, why is this?"

 the imp midna floated off link's back and sat in the air, "You tell me princess. I don't know, i've been searching for him." Midna pointed at Link. The girl crouched to meet his gaze. ''So this is the one whom you were searching...'' she said softly.

 "He's not exactly what I had in mind, but i guess he will do." Midna said casually. "the poor thing has no idea where he is, you should tell him what you've done...Oh twilght princess...' midna sneered.

 the girl looked down and said,"Listen carefully. this is the land where the goddesses hid the triforce. This was once the land of hyrule..."

 The girl told Link how she was Princess Zelda and how she had sacrificed her light world for her people. When she finished she took off her hood. He hair was a dirty blonde color like his own. "Though the country fell into chaos, i remained the princess..." Link sat down out of respect. ''Your friend will be fine." Zelda said looking a somehthing behind him. Cecilia was crouched on the bed sputtering. link walked over to her. "Cecilia?" He whispered.

  The wolf looked at him puzzled. "My name isn't Cecilia--"

   "It's Lanaru..."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PrincessFatCat on April 20, 2007, 6:03:21 PM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatOh! So that's what Dusk looks like...