Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Lanaru

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 11 - Lanaru

Chapter 11 - Lanaru

  Link stared wide eyed at her."WHAT?!"

 The wolf looked at him as if he was the strangest thing in the world. " Is that name so wierd?"

 "Thanks Lanaru! You just gave away our cover!" Her shadow exclaimed.

 "What are you talking about? He doesn't even know me." The wolf said.

 Midna look like she was about to jump out of her skin''Lanaru... Y-you're alive... And, Dusk is that you? Did Zant banish you too!?"

 "I'll explain everything later. but for now... Lanaru do you know who this is?" Her shadow which was Dusk popped out and pointed at Link.

 "Um, frankly, no I don't."

 "This is Link!"

 ''Link!!?"

 "Umm, sorry to interrupt, but," Zelda butted in,"The guard is coming and will make his rounds here soon. You must leave quickly!"

       Lanaru nodded and ran out the door. Link followed her. he didn't see her in front of him so she must've ran ahead. He was almost at the door when midna stopped him. "the guard is coming!" She looked around to find the window they climbed through to get in."there!'' link jumped up and ran outside. 'Now do you understand where we are?" Midna asked when they got outside.

 "we're in the twilight that zant created." Lanaru said with disgust.

 "Curse Zant and all that follow him!" shouted Dusk.

 "Dusk? Where did you get that?" Asked Midna as she pointed to his helmet thing.

    "oh, this thing. I dont really know. When I was warped here, I looked at the sun and It came and landed on my head and there it stayed. I couldn't take it off."

 "thats a Fused Light piece!!! Every monster has light in their hearts. but it's locked away in their instinct to kill..."

 Dusk looked as if his eyes were goning to pop out. "Does that mean what I think it means?"

 "Yep." she responded in thought.

 Link wasn't paying attention to their conversation though, he was listening to Lanaru. Lanaru explained that she was a believed to be a sacred wolf that would save the 'Twilight' and bring peace. so they brought her to that deongen. They were going to bring her to a King of Twilight. if he hadn't of save her she would be kneeling at his feet in three days worth of time. "Now I beilieve they mistook me for you..." She finished.

 "But why did you run away from me? You worried me sick!" Link asked.

 Lanaru averted his gaze. "the more I stayed with you the more I'd put you and the village in danger... At the time I didn't know what to do so I ran away... The king of Twilight wanted to find me. Well before I met you i was captured and brought to his feet. he put this thing in me and then he could see whatever I saw through me. Thats what was happening when my scar thing lit up. It was warning you that Zant was coming..." She finished.

 Link was dumbfounded He had been raising a wolf that whole time! He had heard howling close to his house he'd thought. now he relized it had been her... She had ran away to save him...

 "Why didn't you talk to me like now? We're speaking hylian aren't we?"

 "Romors of a talking dog would've reached The King of Twilight like a forest fire." she stated simply.

 "Oh, That explains and means alot to me..." Link said.

 "Well now that we've found everybody again and caught up with everyone, Let's get out of here!''

 Midna all of a sudden snapped her fingers and before Link knew it he was being slit up into little particles. Going through that was not a great experiance. I mean, how would you like it if you got split up into tiny moleicules and went through a portal? not fun.

 They arrived in Ordona Spring. link saw color for the first time in days. "It feels good to be home!" He streched. His pelt shone dark brown in the darkening sky. "Yeah, this was the only real home I ever had..." Lanaru stated. her honey fur was still dirty with grime from the prison cell. she ran into the spring and washed it off. Lanaru came out soaked head to toe. "I never did like baths...'' she giggled.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PrincessFatCat on April 20, 2007, 6:05:47 PM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatAH HA! Now I understand what you meant by Dusk being Midna's counterpart. Sorry I didn't quite understand what that word meant until just now. -_-"

Lanayru on April 20, 2007, 12:02:05 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruYeah, I had to make it clear they wern't speaking doggish or whatever dogs speak.