Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Demanding Midna

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 12 - Demanding Midna

Chapter 12 - Demanding Midna

   Lanaru shook off the water droplets clinging to her fur. Link jumped back. "Hey! i don't need a bath!"

 Lanaru laughed and splashed him with water. "Now you do!"

  Link and Lanaru romped and tackled each other till Midna had to come out and stop it. She didn't have her solid colored body any more. she looked like a shadow. the only difference was the eye that was showing through the cracked arifact on her head had the usuall color of yellow and red. ''Alright guys, thats enough. I need you two to do some errands for me."

 "What!?" Link moaned,"Why do we have to do it?"

 "Because your not a shadow who goes through everything!" Midna snapped.

 "Oh, Midna let him off. He's not educated in the Twilight department.'' Dusk popped in.

 "I know, but i can't find these things on my own either."

 Link looked confused so Lanaru explained. "They're trying to find the rest of their Fused Light and Fused Shadow peices."

 "Huh?" Link said simply.

 Lanaru rolled her eyes. "the things on their heads. There's more to it."

 "Oh." Link said sheepishly. He felt dumb in front of everybody.

 "It's not your fault. they didn't educate you here. I, on the other hand got an education in two ways..."

 "How can a dog- er, wolf get an education!?'' Link exclaimed.

 "They can eavsedrop on local schools..." she smiled mischevily. ''Then eat the children afterwards for lunch!"

 Link looked at her wide eyed.

 'I'm just kidding!" Lanaru said.

 "Alright you two i need a sword and sheild." Midna stated," and make it snappy too!" she demanded.

 Link was about to let out a retort, but Lanaru swept her tail over his mouth. "Just do what she says, She's had a hard life."

 link frowned in anger and marched out of the spring followed by Lanaru. It was just about night when they arrived at the village. They heard a man cry out in terror somewhere. "How could those monsters have taken such innocent children!? I'm sorry for not being a good father Beth!" Link and Lanaru perked their ears at th sound of Beth's name. 'Those monsters took the children!" Link hissed in alarm.

 "And I was taken by Twilit Assasins!' Lanaru shot back. Link looked at her like she spoke jiberish. "Nevermind." she sighed.

 They snuck past the shop that Beths parents owned and went in the direction of Rusl's house. But someone lit a torch from on a cliff and gave them away. "MONSTERS!!!" Beth's father shouted. He took out a grass whistle and called a hawk down. "You stole my daughter so now i will hurt you!" He screamed in anger. he thrusted the hawk towards them Lanaru nudged Link and they ran behind a house away from the hawk. "And don't come back!" The man shouted. Midna popped out of link's shadow. It startled Link so much he fell backwards. lanaru couldn't help but giggle. "Don't ever scare me like that!" link snarled.

 Lanaru giggled again,"You get used to it. Dusk startled me out of my fur! i not to sure if I was startled by him, or his looks!" She laughed.

 "Hey!" Dusk shouted as he popped out of Lanaru's shadow. "i'm just kiddind Dusk." She giggled.

 Midna turned to Link,"Look at that man looking like he's all important. Lets scare the skin out of him!" Midna smiled.

 Lanaru thought a moment. "We could get on that roof then jump to the cliff..." she suggested.

 Midna mapped it out and said,"Get on that rock, Link, and I'll help you to the roof. Dusk do you still have magic?" asked Midna as she turned to her counterpart.

 'I have healing magic but im not so sure about other magic... He took it away from me when I was, well, you know..." Dusk hissed.

 "Oh, Dusk... I'll never forget what you did for me..." Midna whispered. "you gave up your natural self to save me from him..."

 "I failed though! He got to you! Oh, if only i had been a better warrior..." Dusk moaned miserably,"It's my fault that this is all happening! If I had stopped him this would not have been here!"

 "Oh Dusk, It's not you're fault!" midna exclamed softly."You tried your best... He thought he had killed you remeber? You're lucky you are alive..."

 "But then I ran away! I should've went back to help you!" Dusk moaned again.

 Midna soothed him with her soft voice,"Dusk you are my best friend, I could've never of had a better warrior than you... And what could you have done anyway in this state? You could hardly pick up a weapon now..."

 Dusk started to sob. "I should've... I should've...." He trailed off.

 While Midna and Dusk were talking, Lanaru led link away from their conversation delibratly. "Comon, Midna gets testy if we don't obey her!' she said. Link looked back at Midna and Dusk. "What are they talking about?"

   "Oh, nothing." Lanaru said. Though she knew perfectly well what they were talking about. Dusk was going on blaming himself for Zant coming and taking over. It had happened with her many times. it took hours to sooth him. but Midna had this little touch that made it go twice as fast and sooth him faster. Must be a twilight thing... She thought to herself.

    They stood on the rock and waited for Midna to come... After what seemed forever, Midna floated over with the puffy eyed Dusk. "Okay. Sice Dusk doesn't have his powers right now I'll help both of you. lanaru, link you know the drill." Midna floated over to the roof quickly and let them jump one at a time. Link went first then Lanaru. when they got to the top Lanaru bolted ahead and ran to the cliff Beth's father was standing on. "BOO!" Lanaru said as Link got on the platform. The man turned around and screamed. He then jumped of the cliff andfell into the water below. "ha! Ha! deservitude!" lanaru giggled. She remebered when she lived here that the man would attempt to play fetch with her but only succeeding in hittng her with the stick. "Now for that sheild..." Lanaru said. They went into the house and grabbed the sheild that ws hanging on the wall of Talo's house. Then they went to Rusl's house. She was almost there when link pulled her into the undergrowth by the scruff. "Hey!" she snarled. link turned to her and whispered,"Ssshhh!" Lanaru looked at Rusl's house and understood. Rusl was on the path limping toward the spot she had just been at. When he had pass they went to the side of the house and found a place to dig into the house. Lanaru was the first inside and found the sword link was going to take to the royal tribute. She grabbed it in her mouth and went to Link He took it and put it on his back. "there we have everything. now lets gp to the place midna told us to meet her..."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment