Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Into the Twilight

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 13 - Into the Twilight

Chapter 13 - Into the Twilight

    Link and Lanaru ran back to Link's house and past. Lanaru ran ahead but Link stopped by Ordona spring. he had thought someone had called his name. "Blue-eyed beast... Come to my spring...' He heard the voice say again. Link hesitantly walked into the spring. Suddenly giant stalagtites fell from the sky and place themselves in a circle around him. Lanaru was a the entrance of the spring runing towards him only to be stopped as a red barrier seperated them and connected to the large rocks. all of them seemed to glow red. A red light shone from above and Link looked up. He jumped back as he saw a portal pop out of no where! The voice seemed to hiss all around..."Beware, a shadow beast aproaches!"

      Lanaru whimpered behind the barrier. "Link watch out!" Link turned his head and saw the same monster that had grabbed him through the twilight fall out of the portal. Link snarled and growled. it let out a deafening roar and stepped toward him. Link launched himself at the beast and raked him with his claws. the monster roared in pain as it's chest was mutilated. Link threw himself at it again only to be swept aside by it's large claws. link staggered to his paws . He crouched and snarled. He circled the beast. The monster got sick of waiting and ran towards him. Link was ready for it though. He lanched himself above the beast and landed on its back. Link held on for dear life as the beast ran around trying to throw him off. Link scraped his claws along it's neck and it fell sidways to the ground. Link was flung off and landed in the spring. The monster dissapeared into little squares and made the portal above him turn blue. The stalagtites had disapeared and Lanaru ran towards him. "That was a Shadow Assasin. They're one of the most hidious things I've saw..." link was about to respond when he heard a sound coming from the spring. The rocks around him started to glow and a sphere of light came out of the spring. A head appeared below it and a cricled horn surrounded the light. The rest of it's body stepped out of nothingness and appeared before them. Lanaru whispered,"Ordona... The spirit of this land..."

       Link reconized the thing to resemble an Ordon goat. "Blue-eyed beast. You have saved me from an ill fate like the other spirits. That beast came to take my light and turn this land to Twilight..." It paused." You must revive the other light spirits. Ussually people who transform into the twilight cannot change back into their ussual form...' Lanaru twitched her ear. was it out of fear, suprise or shock? Link couldn't tell." Though, one person can gain their form back and save teh land...you." Link stared wide eyed at this spirit. He didn't expect to save everything. just his little village and let someone else deal with the rest. But remebering the Princess's face and how even the most powerful being in hyrule could not stop it gave no help. "But, But..." He stuttered. But the light spirit was fading away, "Save Hyrule. bring peace where those find none... Good bye and good luck hero..." Then it was gone and quiet again. Lanaru was speechless. She just got up, turned around, and ran towards the Twilight wall. Link slowly followed pondering over the spirits words. He crossed the bridge leading to Faron Woods and met up with Lanaru and Dusk as Dusk went through the wall. midna came out and did the same. then, Lanaru was picked up my Midna's Third hand which Link had figuered earlier to be her hair. link walked up to the wall cautiauslly. With no warning Midna picked him up. Out of surprise he yelped and struggled to get free but it was to no avail. She pulled him through and he landed to the ground with a large thud. Lanaru was sitting in front of him yelling at Midna for dropping him so hard. "he wouldn't stop moving so i couldn't put him down right." Lanarun licked the top of his head to confort him and helped him up. link staggered to his paws and shuddered. "I'm not so sure I could ever get used to that..." he told him self.

 "Oh, you will, that was my first time too." Lanaru assured him.

 "Yeah, but you didn't stuggle like he did!" midna shot back.

 Link folded his ears back ashamed. "Don't listen to her, cmon lets go." Lanaru said. Dusk came out and sat in between her shoulders. Midna did the same and they trotted through the formally relaxing colorfull forest. they were almost at the spring when they saw three Shadow Assasing lumbering around Lanaru held back and flattened her ears but Link charged to them bellowing his war cry. Midna floated back to Lanaru and shuted, "I'm going to stay back here and watch...''

 Link didn't har her he attacked the closest Assasn and raked his claws at it's arm.

  Lanaru watched in horror as Link killed one. "Midna! He can't kill them all indivisually! The last one will call the others back to life!"

Midna sneered,"He doesn't know that."

Midna floated to him after the last one called it's compainions back. Lanaru watched her insruct Link to use her magic to create an energy feild then jump through them and kill them at the same time. Link killed them quickly and Lanaru hesitantly trotted over to him. 'Are you okay?" she asked.

 "i'm fine." Link gasped. they trotted up to the spring. Lanaru gasped in shock at what she saw...

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment