Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Bugs Everywhere!!!

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 14 - Bugs Everywhere!!!

Chapter 14 - Bugs Everywhere!!!

    Lanaru looked at the deformed Light Spirit floating above the spring. Automaticlly, her, well she liked to call it her... Truth lens folded over her eyes. When she was in this state, if you looked in her eye closely, you would see a Lens of Truth image. She could see the Light spirit's actuall form though it looked scattered and lost. Like a bunch of fireflys flying around slowly. lanaru almost looked away in sadness. How could Zant have done this!? This was definantly not the old Zant she used to know. Lanaru saw link step back as the spirit stutered over it's words."Oh, blue-eyed beast! gather the lost light and bring it to me. only then will your true form be revived... You can carry my scattered light in this..." a pea pod looking thing came out of the spring and the water lapped it to Link's feet. "Help the land and restore the peace!" it moaned. then all fell silent execpt for the erie chill of the wind rustling the brittle leaves of the forest.

 "Okay, now where is this 'light'?" Link asked as he swung his head around to look.

   Lanaru sniffed the air. she could just make out the scent of a...thing lurking nearby. She switched on her truth eye and saw a red bug looking figure on the gray-black background. She pounced on it out of curiousity and it made a clicking noise as she landed on the bug. she tried to kill it but her head went through it as if it were a ghost. "Link! Come here a minute!" she shouted over her shoulder. link perked his ears as he saw her stuggling with something. he trotted over to her and put a paw on the bug and pressed hard. it made a loud squeal then died. "Did-did you just squash it?" Lanaru asked.

 "Yep. And it produced this little tear looking thingie! I want to touch it!" link said. he reached out with his snout and touched the tear. it shrank and went into the pea pod thingie. "It's a Vessal of Light." midna corrected them. for the next past hours Link and Lanaru would find bugs and link would kill them and get the light tears.

  They had all but two left to find now. Lanaru sniffed the air around her but could not find any odd scents that the bugs carried. She went to a clearing that led to a huge tree. it was so tall that if you looked down at the floor it grew on, you couldn't see it. Link and Lanaru ran up a root of the tree that led to a fungi platform wich led to an entrace to a cave which was blocked by spider webs. They found the monkey that Talo had chased cowering on a log post. Though, only Lanaru and Link could see her since they had senses that could see what others could not. there were the bugs they were looking for scuttling around on the floor around the monkey. Lanru pinned down one while Link killed the other one by biting it then squishing the one Lanaru had. The monkey kifted her hands off of her eyes and exclaimed,"Someone... Helped me? Well at least that's over! Ever since boss went funny in the head weird stuff has been happening!'' The monkey could not see Lanaru or Link because they were not spirits like the others were. Link and Lanaru ran back to the spring and put the Vessal of Light into the spring. The sphere of light apperad and a pair of arms grasped it and flung its self around it. It looked lie a cross between a squirrel and a monkey. Link looked beside him to look at Lanaru but she was no where to be seen. Link looked back at the spirit as a great Light swept over the land and blinded Link. The Spirit started to give him a leture of congragulations and peace to him. Then it stated,"Look at your awakened form..."

   Link looked down to see himself inside his own body but different clothes. He felt like jumping for joy and shouting to the world that he was free of his curse but bit it back. "You want to find the anceint treasure... got to the temple of the forest and you will find what you seek..." the spirit faded and Lanaru was back at his side. "where have yuo been young lady?" Link bickered. Lanaru smiled and said, "oh just here and there... You know me! Always on the move!" Link rolled his eyes. would he ever get the truth from her? Then it occured to him that he didn't trust Lanaru that much... Lanaru always had a secret side to her. Always concealing what she awas really doing and pretending to do what she was not doing. He sighed and turned towards the the path that led to the giant tree. His adventure was only begining....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment