Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Into the Temple

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 15 - Into the Temple

Chapter 15 - Into the Temple

    Link was at the clearing of the Giant Tree. Lanaru was hot on his tail. They had crossed a poisin like fog at one point with the help of a monkey and through a tunnel.

     Lanaru ran ahead of him then stopped dead in her tracks and made a sharp 'U' turn and scuttled back to him whimpering.  "Whats the matter?" Link asked. Lanaru whimpered louder and whispered,"No, not you! You haunt me in my dreams! leave me alone!" she was almost yelling by the time she finished. Link turned his head and jumped, startled. There, in front of him, was a golden wolf. It was shiny and ghostly looking. it crouched in a About-to-Pounce kind of crouch and snarled. Lanaru folded her ears back in fear but snarled at it as well. She lauched herself at it only to be swatted aside my a paw like she was a bothersom fly. Link looked at Lanaru a few yards in front of him and got out his sword and cheap wooden sheild. The wolf pounce but Link didn't feel pain as it got to him. He felt almost... Sleepy? Link fell to the ground and slept. He opened his eyes at what he thought was reality but then he noticed he was on a mass of clouds... Lanaru was still a few yards to the side of him and the golden wolf was panting in front of him. It howled and transformed into a... fallen warrior, maybe? It said in a noble voice, "get up young Hero." Link hesitantly got to his feet. "You and your mutt have courage. But it is nothing compared to the dangers that threaten you and your goal to power and courage." Link looked at this thing in anger. How dare he call Lanaru a mutt! "Lanaru is not a mutt!" he yelled at it.  The warrior looked at him."You think she's pure bred wolf? Wow, then you must be oblivious to what goes around you! Your so called 'wolf' is not even wolf at all. She's- But he never got to finish. Dusk floated out of Lanaru's shadow and started conversing with the warrior. It nodded occasinally and muttered something to Dusk. Dusk nodded and went back to Lanaru as she woke up.

  The warrior turned his attention to Link and said, "You must be trained in the ways of swordplay and learn all of my hidden moves. The lost moves of the Legendary Hero."

 Link was bewildered. Did everyone think he was some hero? Even dead guys?!  Link nodded slowly in confusement. The warrior then started to teach him somthing called the 'Ending Blow'. He performed it well and the warrior nodded in approval at his skills. "may our paths cross again." link saw a bright light then saw himself waking up in front of the Forest temple. Lanaru was licking his face. "Are you alright? did  he give you a lecture too?" She asked.

  "umm, on swordplay..." He said. "How long has it been since-"

 "It's night." Lanaru finished.

 "Well we better get moving." Link said. "I want to get this over with as fast as possible."

 Lanaru smiled and replied,"Okay. You are my master and I do what you say, and you alone."

 Link thought a moment, Well, for my first command, you will not lie to me! Link thought. But he knew that was the only command she probably wouldn't obey. Link walked up to the entrance and used his Lantern to burn the spider webs blockiing his path. Lanaru ran in and said, "meet you at the boss room!"

 Link was about to stop her but she was already out of ear shot. Link sighed and walked inside. he saw the monley that helped him get here in a cage on the other side of the room guarded by, oh I think you could guess. Bokoblins. Link ran up to them and sliced them. They died soon afterwards and exploded. Link did a spin attack on the cage and the monkey was free. She motined with her hand to follow her. Link climbed the vines she went up and opened a door for her. She ra in then stopped and covered her eyes when she saw a giant spider! Link went over to it and put his boot on the monsters head. it squirmed and tried to pich him but it was to no avail. link pushed his foot down and squashed it. The monkey applauded for him and Link couldn't help bowing as the monkey rooted for him. these monkeys are very encouging! thought Link. They went to a doorthat was in front of them and when the door opened he was in the hollowed out area of the tree. it was bigger than he thought possible. There was a bridge in frint of him and the monkey crossed it. but when she was half way across, another ape came with a bomerang and cut the bridge. Lanaru was on the other side of it growling at the monkey for cutting the bridge and seperating her from Link. Trusting that Lanaru would handle it, Link looked down tosee the other monkey that had been on the bridge climbing up the boards. She clapped her hands and motioned him to follow her. The monkey chase had begun....
 

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on May 5, 2007, 2:19:00 PM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitwell, i never really played any legend of zelda games...i just watched my friend do it.so i couldn`t say anything about the monkeys...y am i commenting then? whatever, its really good!

PrincessFatCat on April 22, 2007, 11:03:13 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatThis makes me want to play Twilight Princess again! LOL