Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Diababa

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 16 - Diababa

Chapter 16 - Diababa

      The monkey led him all over the temple making him find keys and come back to the monkey cage to free the others.  She had led him back to the bridge where Lanaru had attacked the ape. He saw her lying on the grass unconsious on the other side. The monkeys jumped on the last reamaining rope that held the bridge and swung each other farther down the rope until they made a line. Link jumped to the first monkey and it caught him by the hands. he swung him to the next and the next until he was at the other side.

  Link rushed over to Lanaru. "Lanaru!" he shouted. Lanaru's ears pricked as she heard her name. "Do you mind?! I was taking a nap!"

 "Oh, sorry. I thought you were unconsious..."

  "No I was taking a nap while I waited for you." she said as she yawned, revealing sharp teeth.

 "Did you get the ape?" He asked.

  "Of course I got him!" she snapped," He was brain washed by a spider clinging to his head. I, no thanks to you, bit it off him. And he left behind this." She reached behind her and grabbed a boomerang. Link reached out to take it when Lanaru said,"Carefull, that thing has a mind of it's own sometimes...." she smiled.

  link ignored the comment and touched it. It whirled up in a little huricane and whispered to him. "You have freed my spirit! I shall obey your command..." and It fell into his hands. "It calls itself the Gale Boomerang." Lanaru said to him. Link nodded and put the boomerang away.

    Link continued to help the monkeys and freed more until he had freed everyone of them. Lanaru was waiting for him at the boss enterance when he got there. "It's about time!" she growled.

 "what's gotten into you? You've been acting antsy ever since you beat that monkey!"Link retorted. Lanaru looked at her paws and sighed.

  "Sorry, I want to get out of here thats all..." She muttered.

 "We all do..." Dusk popped in.

 "Well then lets do this!" link exclaimed. He ran to the door and fumbled with the large key and finally got the lock open. "Ladies first!" he ushered Lanaru in. Lanaru rolled her eyes in annoyance and trotted in. link ran in after her.

    They arived in a place with mucky water and logs with bomblings, little spiders that were explosive, on them. link saw nothing out of the ordinary when the ground started to shake and two giant bokobaba heads burst out of the purple water. they drooled as they looked at him. Lanaru sat on the side lines watching. "Are you going to help me?' Link asked worried. He didn't want to fight on his own.

  "There's nothing I can do here. It's up to you."

 Isn't it always up to me?! Link thought. He saw the bomblings, then looked at the gaping mouths of the bokobaba's and smilied. He got out his boomerang and locked on the bombling. then he locked on the mouth of one of the heads. he thrusted the boomerang at the bomling and whooooosh! it wirled up the bomling and hit the bokobaba in ht emouth. it shrank back into the water as the other one snapped at him. Link jumped back. He killed the other one the same way and relaxed. No more plants. Then the ground shook again and his hoe drained from him. another Bokobaba head came out and let out a deafening roar. it's tounge was an eye! He guessed it was it's weakness. Lanru let out a giggle."Meet Diababa!"

 Link glared at her. was she laughing at him!? Link shook his head and his attention turned back to Diababa. The bomblings had gone when Diababa had entered. he was about to shoot his slingshot at it when he heard a laugh. it didn't come from Lanaru. A ape from the corner of the battle feild held up a bombing. it swung on a vine holding the bombling in it's feet. "Aah, good ol' Ook!" Lanaru smiled. That had been the monkey that had been brain washed! link aimed his boomerang at the bombling while Diababa was transfixed on Ook. he aimed and fired! it hit Diababa in the mouth and it laid down in front of him with it's eye sticking out. Link slashed at the eye and reapeated the stratedgy two more times. then it swung it's head viggorously and exploded. A shiny gem shaped like a heart tumbled out and Link grabbed it. He felt new energy grow within him and he felt strong. Like he could take on the world! Lanru trotted over to him and woofed her praise. Dusk came out as a dark mass formed. Midna smiled evily as she watched. The smile creeped him out, but he dared not to say that to Midna. It formed what looked like midna's helment thing and she grabbed it with her hair. She made a portal and Lanaru and Dusk walked in and dissapeared. link ran in after them and found himself back at Faron Spring. Dusk was confonting Faron and it gave him something. Dusk floated back to Lanaru and smiled. "Got it. Lets move!"

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment