Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Answers

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 17 - Answers

Chapter 17 - Answers

  Link looked at Dusk questionly. "COmon," Lanaru urged," Lets find a place to set camp." Link followed Lanaru as she led him through faron Woods to and open plain. Link gasped. This was Hyrule feild! it was bigger than he had ever imagined. Lanaru smiled. "Not used to so much space huh?"

  Link shook his head. "Lets set camp over by those trees." Midna said. Lanaru sniffed the spot and said,"It looks good." lanaru started to find a meal while Link tried to start a fire. 'Ugh! It wont set flame!!!" Link shouted. Midna rolled her eyes and sneered,"If you wanted a fire why didn't you say so?" She snapped her fingers and a smal spark from her fingers landed in the lumber. it started to crackle and in moments it was a nice cozy fire with a nice feel to it. Lanaru came back with a Coo-coo "Heh heh heh... Couldn't pass this baby up. it was the fattest one in the coop."

   When they had settled in, Link asked Lanaru, "How did you grow so big in three weeks?"

  "i am a magical wolf Link." She giggled. "I can surpres my growth rate. i couldn't let it flow natrully or I would raise suspition of my species. For one whole year I had to surpress my urdge to howl. It was not fun." she ended.

  Link looked at Dusk and asked,"And who are you. I never got to learn exactly who the heck you were. I'd like to know who I'm traveling with."

  Dusk looked down at his feet."I was cursed by zant to a minimum power and believed to be dead. but I had fled instead... I arrived at your world and ws dazzled by the beauty of your so called sun." he looked up wonder in his eyes." then this thing seemed to fall from the sun and landed on my head!" He said pointing to his Fused Light Peice. "And I traveled with Lanaru ever since."

  Midna looked at Link expecting her turn to be next. So she changed the subject,"I'm tired, I'm going to bed now. see you later Eeehee hee hee!"

 link yawned and crawled under his covers while Lanaru howled while sitting on a large rock. He fell asleep to her soothing howl...

  Link found himself in a desert. He knew he was dreaming but didn't care. Then he saw a man dressed in black running through the sand holding a bundle making darn sure he didn't drop it! Out of curiosity, Link followed the man to a ruined tower. The man pulled down his hood reavealing a face around thirty years old. he had dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. he did not seem to notice Link was there. he lifted the bundle to his face and peeled away a peice of cloth reavealing a baby's face. it was sleeping soundly in his arms and he craddled it with tenderness and care. he walked through an archway and Link followed. There was a gaint mirror with runes all over it. and a great slab of stone in the sand. He placed the baby on a mat and somehow activated the mirrior and the baby dissapeared. The man sat there waiting what seemed like hours untill the mirror started glowing and the baby was transported back. he picked it up and whispered,"Did Zant and Mommy watch over you? Hope you had fun. Time to go home...Lanaru..." The man sped away on his heels with the baby. link was left in the dust. Did that man call his baby... Lanaru? Link did not understand what was happening here. the moon shown brightly overhead making the sand turn silver. Link walked over to the mirror and touched it. he got a sesation of pain and emotion... but most of all, torture. he saw flash backs of someones memory. in a jail with tattered pink clothes and yelling in a castle at a man named Zant, mourning over dead parents and looking at a golden serpent in the arms of a mother...

  Link shot up out of his bed. He looked at Lanaru sleeping soundly in a twitchy state, fighting invisible demons and monsters. Link looked around everything looked normal. He slid under the covers and fell back asleep...

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on May 23, 2007, 7:43:50 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitu copier! u know that the last paragraph is from me and MY story i wrote at home!!!!how dare u?
o, well.not like i was gonna post that crap, anyways.

midna`s laff is funny, tho.and cute.good, good!

Lanayru on April 27, 2007, 8:09:50 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayrulol