Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - To the Twilight, Again.

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 18 - To the Twilight, Again.

Chapter 18 - To the Twilight, Again.

 Link woke up. The birds were chirping and singing merry tunes. Lanaru was sleeping by his feet, growling ocasonally. Dusk had buried himself in her fur and clung to it as if he were a pup holding on to its mother. Midna was floating the air looking into the horizon at something. Careful not to disterb her, Link  crept out of camp. The dream he had puzzled him. link couldn't come up with an explanation so he went back to camp finding Lanaru streching her muscled body. "Aaahhh, nothing like a nice nap, eh Dusk?"

 Dusk nodded sleepily and yawned. For the first time, link noticed black scratch marks on the side of his face. they were thick and ugly, but added character to him. Dusk lazily climbed onto Lanaru's back and leaned agaist her fur. ''Dusk, how long do you intend to sleep?!" Lanaru laughed.

 "Forever..." came his reply,"At least, thats what it feels like..." he added.

 The wind was whipping at their faces in the early morning breeze. Link wondered what happened to Epona. He cleared all the dreadful thoughts that leaped into his mind as they crept into his head. "Go to the Twilight." midna instructed him. He was almost there when someone called his name. Link turned to see a man dreeded in a white shirt and red shorts and a red cap running to him. he had a flag on his back and it said in the runes,"Mailman, do not interrupt." No wonder the monsters ignored him. Link was surprised they could read at all! The man told him that up ahead was a giant black wall with inscriptions on it. and the fellow gave him a letter.

   It read, Dear Adventurer,

    Thank you for helping me and my son out of that nasty temple. I hope we see you again soon!!!

                                                                                                                                   - Occooco and Occooco Jr.

   They had been some chicken people things that had been in a pot and got stuck. Link had helped them out and got them to safety outside the temple.

  The other letter was from the mailman asking for him not to run away when he see's him. "All right then... lets go."

 Lanaru ran ahead and Link ran after her. She didn't wait for him even when he lost sight of her. But he continued running until he found the 'Curtain of Twilight' That led to Eldin provodince. Lanaru must've got through the other side because she was not there when he got there. Midna's hand suddenly came out and gripped him without warning. He was pulled threw and when he tried to get up, pain seized him as he took on wolf form. "Why is it always a wolf? Why couldn't I be a, a, a bear or a squirrel, or a badger?" Link asked Lanaru.

 "I don't know. Must be the king's favorite animal..." She giggled,  "It was my favorite animal too!'

 ''You are a wolf." Link said to her. Of course her favorite animal was a wolf. She is a wolf... right?

    'I know." worry shot into her eyes. she looked around wildly and sped off leaving link, again, with unanswered questions. Link ran after her. He was almost there when something stopped him. a faint scent of home tickling his nose. He stopped and sniffed again. it flodded his nostril's with warm fellings and homesickness. There in the ground, was link's wooden sword. it smelled of Beth, Talo and Malo. but stongest of all, Colin. link switched on his senses and saw an orange trail windind through the clearing towards, Link looked up. He gulped in fear. Shadow assains... link curled his lips in a growl and launched himself into battle. He killed one with a fatal bite in the neck and the rest with Midna's force feild. Link snarled in revenge as the last of his enemies fell at his feet. They would recieve no mercy from him. Link followed the trail and almost fell off a cliff. Midna shouted to him,"Link! Stop!" He skidded to a hault in front of the cliff. pebbles fell into the what seemed a bottemless trench of doom. "Looks like they took the bridge somewhere..." midna thought outloud."Well, lets go find it." she sighed. And before Link could question her she teleported him back to faron woods. "Look hard," Midna told him," And tell me when you find it." link didn't have to look long. he found it propped up against a hill. midna lifted it out of the ground in a dramatic fashion and made it got into the portal. Link was soon being split into particals again. he landed on the ground with a thud and saw that Midna had brought the bridge together and fixed itself to the other side. link trotted acroseed and prepared himself to follow the youth's scent...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on May 23, 2007, 7:51:50 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitwow.a mailman has to write a letter so people dont run from him.sad.but, who wouldn`t? if a guy wearing short, short spandex pants ran after me, i`d run across the country if i had to.