Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - The Childeren's Hope

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 19 - The Childeren's Hope

Chapter 19 - The Childeren's Hope

  link had attacked many monsters while following the scent of the childern. he finnally arrived at a large gate guarded by many bublins. he finished them with  midna's forcefeild and dug under the firmly sealed gate. He was in an outback like village with tumble weeds and dust. three Shadow Assasins gaurded the town prowling the streets. Link launched himself into battle with rage in his heart. He always felt revengeful when he attacked them. For the childeren, for what he had become, but something else. like an ich you can't reach. Link thought about the dream he had had and the pain he had felt there when he touched the mirrior. they flooded his mind again. He was looking at tattered pink clothes in the body of a young, crying girl. He then saw a masked figure throwing a powerful shockwave towards him. then a serpent in the arms of a mother. then he was in a hedge maze running for life and climbing vines. he looked down and saw Shadow Assasins following him at the base. they couldn't climb them but they were tearing the vines apart! he scurried up a window ledge and fell through the window as someone opened them. Then he was back in the battle grappling with a shadow Asassin in his teeth. New rage filled his body and e ripped the Shadow Assasins arm out of its socket to dislocate it. then he threw him self at the remaining ad killed them with the force feild. He shuddered. What just happened? He felt weak and somewhat scared. He couldn't get the images and emotions out of his head. Lanaru suddenly came around a corner and ran to. She offered her shoulder for support and he welcomed it greatly. "Link!? What's wrong!?" She gasped.

 "I saw... images... of a girl... in a cell. She had tattered pink clothes, and... her parents were dead..." Link watched Lanaru as her eyes got wide, she looked away,"And she was being chased by Shadow Assasins then... She was with her mother with a giant serpent..." link finshed. Lanaru turned to look at him. "What did the mother look like!!?" she exclaimed.

 "uhhh, i don't rember... She was tall... and had orange hair that fell over her daughter's face... I don't rember!" He shouted.

 Lanaru looked disapointed. "What does it matter to you anyways?" Link asked her.

 "oh, nothing..."

 "Do you know this girl?"

 Lanaru looked away,"Yes... yes I do..."

 "Who is she?"

 "Now is not the time for you to know... there is a time and place for everything... but now is not the time." Lanaru stated.

  Link was puzzled. how could Lanaru know a girl that young while she was only a pup? What if it was a person he could not trust. Link had always trusted her with his life. though, she always hid things from him. she was like a shadow that never was. and the warroirs words echoed through his head,"You think she's pure bred wolf? then you must be oblivious to the world around you! She's actually-" Then was cut off as Dusk conversed with him. What was she? Who is she? he asked himself. "Well? are we going to save Eldin or not?" Midna interrupted his thoughts. link trotted to the spring. the spirit said the same thing as Faron did and soon gave  him a vessal of light.. Link decided to start off with the house closest to him. He use Midna's magic and jumped to a tree. then he jumped to the roof and fell through. He was in a circular room with a statue of a bird in the center and huddled together beside the wall was the childeren! A man was looking out the window, and, someone else was conversing with a man where the childeren circled. Link listened to the conversation between the man and the... thingy. It was a girl that was around his age. her hands were covered with long sleeves and she had a tail! it swished around while she talked to the man. Then she turned and looked straight at him! her eyes were covered with her hair and she smilied at him revealing a fang! She turned back to the man and said,"Right, I'll meet Telma at Castle town and she'll send word."

 "good." then the girl strolled out without a care and left.

 "I think that girl is crazy!' said the man by the window,"She's out there with all those monsters!"

 "She may be, but her support is great. Without Fang, we would be in a real fix!"

 "Humph." The man sniffed.

 "You rember what happend to the general store lady?" the man said as he looked away from the window.

 "The monsters got in and people went in to help her..."

 "She was already gone and more monsters had appered!" the children recited the story parts indivisually.

 Beth could not hold it in. She started to cry. "We're doomed!"

 Colin tried to confort her,"No we're not, link's coming to save us..."

 Everyone stared at him,"I-I can feel it..." Colin looked down at the ground. Link felt as if he would cry. they believed in him! A new determination filled him. He would help them he would save them! Link found most of the bugs within the town. Now he headed up to a shop and broke through the window. Link went up the ramp steps and outside. there was a shed on the cliff by the roof. Link went inside and saw a bug in an unlit fireplace. He took a stick and lit it from a torch in the room and set the fireplace on fire. the bug hopped out and started to light the stuff on fire. Link saw a sign catch his eye. WARNING: BOMBS AND EXPLOSIVES DO NOT BRING FIRE. suddenly midna popped out and said,"As romantic as this is, I'm not staying here with you!!!" She went through the walls and out of the house. Link followed her and as he got outside, the house exploded."Thats one way to get them." Midna giggled.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment