Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - The Mountain and the Stone

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 20 - The Mountain and the Stone

Chapter 20 - The Mountain and the Stone

       Link had climbed cliff after cliff and rock after rock. Why did he have to do this!? "Can we take a break!?" he moaned. Lanaru had disapeered somewhere and he didn't have her encouraging words that spilled from her mouth. "Ugh you're so slow! Can't you go any faster? I should call you Snail!" Midna sneered,"Boy, you humans have poor endurance!"

      "Thats not true!" He growled back,"I don't see you swinging a one hundered pound sword around or carrying my items! And I don't see you running from one end of hyrule to another!" Midna looked taken aback. She looked as if she was going to come back with a retort but couldn't think of one. She narrowed her eyes in total rage and slunk back onto his back. He wasn't going to forget that angery look anytime soon! Link took a minute to rest then stated up the mountian. And when he rounded a corner to a ravine, Lo' and behold, Shadow Assasins were there. Yay. Link felt the unitentified rage whell up inside him. Again, images flew through his mind.

      He was in the desert running from some unidentified enemy. They were almost upon him then he saw a hiding spot and burst new speed. Then the scene flashed and he was running through a busy town. He was walking causually but some poeople dropped their goods as they saw him. Why are they looking at me like I'm some freak? he asked himself. He looked down and saw that he was not in his own body but in the body of a young girl about fifteen or so. And he felt someting poking his chin at the corner of his mouth. he reached up and touched it. it was pointy and smooth. It was a fang. then a he saw something swishing behind him. A tail!

        the scene melted away and he found himself tearing at a shadow assasin's neck. Filled with new rage he bolted to another one and fell onto it's chest. he took several bites out of it before being thrown down. He launched himself at it again only to be swatted aside by another Shadow Assasin. He howled in pain and threw himself at his attacker. He bit its arm and pulled until he heard a satisfying crack! Then he raced over to the others but they surrounded him. blood oozed from a wound in ones shoulder. Another one had a bad scratch on its chest. Link saw no other choice but to use Midna's force feild. the red circle wound itself around the assasins and Link jumped through their chests with unknown speed and killed them.

   panting, Link fell to the ground with a satisfying thud. He heard a bug of darkness somewhere but felt to tired to go after it. He gasped for breath,"Midna?... Why do I... See images before I attack.... shadow Assasins?" He asked her. Midna looked at him puzzled. "You have images? of what?"

 "Being in a desert, seeing through a girls eyes, having a tail, having a fang," Link listed the things he ussually saw when he faced shadow Assasins. Midna listened carefully. She seemed to drink every word in. When he had finished, midna thought a moment then said, "So, you keep seeing images of a tortured girl, huh? The only person I can come up with is in castle town plotting with the Ressitance of Hyrule.... Though, she knows quite a bit of the desert. She was born and raised there is what she says. I think she could give you some help. But first, lets find that Fused shadow peice!"

      link found the rest of the bugs mostly in cracks and under rocks. As he went past some gysers, He heard a melody touch his ears. He followed the sound and saw a strange stone. it had a hole in the middle and the wind seemed to rush through it. Lanaru was sitting by it staring with a dreamy look in her eyes. "Lanaru? she turned and yipped in welcome. Link walked cautiously over to her. she turned to him and said,"it wants you to howl to it." Link looked at her puzzled. he sat down and listened to melody. He had never howled before. When he memorized the sound he shot his head back and howled. He heard Lanaru join him. Together they howled at the sky until he opened his eyes and saw himself on a cliff. The golden wolf was sitting across from him on anoother cliff. Clouds swirled under them obcuring the land below. behind him, Link saw a volcano. Lanaru was sitting next to him looking at the wolf in wonder. "Thank you..." she she said shyly. The wolf looked at her intently then turned his head towards Link. "He wants you to howl..." Lanaru whispered to him. Link didnt want to howl to an audiance. Link shied away but Lanaru apeared by his side."Comon Link. Just try." Link nodded and threw his head back. at first he forgot the music and howled randomly. then lanaru pushed him aside and howled. Her howl ran smoothly and soothingly like liquid silver. The warrior wolf agknowledged her singing and threw his head back and joined her. Together they howled until the warrior jumped off the cliff and said,"Take sword in hand and find me." Images rushed through Links head and he was running through a green valley and he soon reconized Ordona spring. The scene faded and Link woke up back in the mountian. Lanaru was gone and he was alone once more.

       On his way back, he heard a rumbling coming from inside the the mountian. A mass of boulders crashed down and landed everywhere around him. Then a giant shadow fell upon him and a giant rock fell from the heavens. Link ran for life and stopped after he got out of the giant shadow. A boulder about as big as two houses planted itself into the ground in front of him. Link slowly backed away and ran back to the spring. Link deposited the vessal of light into the Eldin's spring. The light floated out of the spring and above his head. then wings apeared and unfolded perched on top of the light, was a bird. "I am Eldin. You have restored peace to this land. But not all is peaceful, I'm afraid. The Gorons that live up in the mountians have a crisis on their hands. And they hold the artifact you seek. Go Link. Save the Gorons and find the power Within you..." Eldin faded away at his last words. Link turned and found himself facing Malo, Talo, beth and Colin. they stood at the door and shouted for joy. Link smiled and waved. He had found them! He had found them!

 

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on October 6, 2007, 5:53:07 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16....I thought Eldin was a moth...

Lanayru on October 6, 2007, 7:30:14 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruuh, no, eldin's a cross between a human and a bird

rainbowfox16 on October 7, 2007, 8:47:13 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16O_o that makes me sooo...confused...I could've SWORN he was a moth...I've been drawing him wrong all these months...*burst into tears* I'M SO SORRY ELDIN!!!

Lanayru on October 8, 2007, 8:23:44 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruwell, I was a big fatass cheater and used a TP guide with the descriptions of characters (including the light spirits) It told me what animals they were:
Lanayru: snake
Eldin: Bird/human thingie
Faron: Monkey/squirrel
Ordona: Ordon goat

cashmoneyUknowit on May 29, 2007, 8:56:59 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitaww...he found them!so cute! midna probably deserved that comment, though.she is pretty nasty.well, she does get better.so its all good.