Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Fang

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 21 - Fang

Chapter 21 - Fang


  Link scooped up the children in his arms and gave them a great big bear hug! ^_^ "did you ever find Lanaru?" beth asked.

 "I most certainly did." he said happily.

 "Where is she?!" one of them asked.

 "She goes where she pleases." He responded. 

      Link looked up to see a dark skinned man walking towards them a young girl followed him along with a potbellied man. Only one remained behind. The girl named Fang was leaning on the door smiling her creepy pointy teethed smile. She had straw colored hair and a black long sleeved shirt with an alein green shirt under it. her sleeves covered her hands and one of her green eyes was obscured with hair. She had a skirt with enbroidments on it. This thing was either a theif or accustomed to money... alot of it . Link got up and walked to the people. The darked skinned man had lond black hair and a native-like indian clothes. The girl behind him looked the same accept her hair was short and she herself was shorter than the man. The other one had pale skin, suspenders, and a metal mask you use when working with those fire laser thingies. his potbelly stood out over his clothes and made him look insane.

 "So your the one the childern spoke of. I'm Renado, cheif of this village. And this," the dark-skinned man said as the potbellied man opened his metal mask, and smiled. Renardo passed him and went to the girl. The man with the metal mask frowned and threw his arms in the air in annoyance and stalked off," This is my daughter Luda." Luda bowed respectfully.

 "The mosters left us to die!" one of the childern shouted," But then Renardo found us and took care of us!" Colin said joyfully.

 "Yes, I was startled to find that they came all the way from Ordon. I would help you get them back right now but I have a crisis on my hands. Fang rolled her eyes and strutted sassy like towards them. "Excuse me Renardo,' she said in a slight mocking way," I would like to talk to Link and it would be much appreciated if you would HURRY UP!" she shouted, then smlied and folded her arms and tapped her foot. Renardo glared at her and whispered," sorry about Fang, she's been dying to meet you ever since the children told her about you."

 "Anyway, The Gorons that live up on death mountian have been mad at us and wont trade with us like they usually do. And without their friendship I am in a tough situation." Link nodded and Renardo walked away.

   Fang sighed and shoved her face up to his. "Hmm, you are a quire Ordainian. Your kind of scrawny and weak to me." She insulted. Link glared and bit down on his teeth. "Awww, did I make the baby cry?" she sneered. "Ha! Look at you. You look like your about to-" She never finished her sentence but Link did by punching her in the face. "You deserved that." Link smiled.

 'I guess i did Link. But don't you think your shadow deservse it more?" She glared down at his shadow.

 "Hello, Fang."  Midna popped out. her teeth were clenched and she hissed to her," You have guts to insult Link."

 "What of it?"

"Link, this is the girl that could answer your questions. She was born and raise in the desert."

Link stared at her and began to spill out his questions. "how could you see me in wolf form in the Twilight?

"I have a special eye."

"Why do I have dreams of a girl in the desert?"

"I don't know I'd have to research it."

"before I fight Assasins I find a tingling sensation of rage and I have flashbacks of a tortured girl."

"That would be a girl named Lanaru. she was tortured to death."

"Death?"

''death. She was seven when she died." Fang stated sadly.

"I have had visions of me having a fang like you and a tail... Like... You..." Link said slowly as he reconized the clothes she wore. He had been looking through her eyes.

"And that would be me."

"Huh?"

"Obliously you have a gift to look through the eyes of another person." she stated.

  Link looked at her. how did she know so much of his visions when he had not even described the girl to her or anything else?

"i believe thats all you wanted to ask me." Fang said smiling revealing her pointed tooth.

"One more thing. Where is my dog-er wolf?" Link asked her.

  Fang stepped closer to him and whispered, "Lanaru is always with you, no matter where you are..." Then Fang walked off with her head held high. Link turned around and stared at Death Mountain...

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on October 6, 2007, 5:57:13 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16FANG!! LOOOOVE IT!! Love the sarcasm ,the attitude, it sooo rox!!

Lanayru on October 7, 2007, 4:59:23 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruFang is awesome. She's actually, my first TP Oc. I came up with Lanaru after her, and didn't know what to with Fang, so here she is! ^_^

cashmoneyUknowit on May 29, 2007, 9:04:42 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowityeah, it really takes guts to insult link.and i LOVE how midna does it every 5 minutes.really making sense there.(speaking sarcastically)

Lanayru on May 13, 2007, 6:56:40 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruMeh, Fang's just messing with him. Hey, cant blame her. She was raised in a harsh desert. With those bublins and all.
Lanaru, She never died really. Literary speaking, she died at heart. So yeah.