Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - Zant's Best Friend, the Freak of Nature

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 22 - Zant's Best Friend, the Freak of Nature

Chapter 22 - Zant's Best Friend, the Freak of Nature

  Link started for 'Death Mountian'. It didnt have a very appealing name. Lanaru was waiting for him at the base of a chain linked fence that webbed its way up a cliff. A shattered ladder was dangling from it. As he neared, he heard a deep, broad voice say from the cliff, "Good thing Fang demolished the ladder for us,"

 "yeah, Guro said no humans allowed."

'How did she do it?"

 "she used her claws."

"Claws?!"

"Uh-huh. Ripped it to shreds."

"wow! what is she!?"

"A freak of nature thats what!"

   Lanaru growled as the voice said this. She snarled and started to attempt to climb up. she did very well... for a wolf. Once she had got to the top she growled, "Say that to my face fat boy!"

 "Fang is a freak of nature. What's it to you?"

 "I'm a talking wolf. Does that make me a freak of nature?"

"Uhhhh... yeah."

"Well I guess your a freak of nature too since your a rock man. A very fat rock man." she sniffed.

  The Goron shouted in outrage and he heard it running to her at full speed. He heard Lanaru shout, "Link! Move to a side!" Link obeyed and ran to the side of the ravine. All of a sudden, A Goron hurtled off the cliff in a curled formation. it shreeked as it hit the ravine wall and fell unconscious. Lanaru looked down to see if he was alright then turned to the other Goron and said, "If Fang was here, she would've done much, much worse." then more cooly she said," Now be a good rock man and make sure no one gets past." Then Lanaru jumped gracfully down and landed in front of Link. "What- Why, why did you take that insult on Fang so seriously?"

"'Cause Fang is not a freak of nature. She was cursed. by Assasins. Like you and me. Just becuase you have pointy ears, or, or weird clothes and I have a tail and fur and fangs and claws doesn't make me or you a freak either." she said wisely.

Link felt like crying at the speech. "My little puppy is all grown up." he said to her.

Lanaru looked up at him with her eyes sparkling and whispered, "I'm wiser than you know and stronger than you see. i'm also younger than I appear and bolder than you can imagine. I may be young, younger than you, but I'm wiser than most people will ever be. I've traveled far and wide. so wide I've seen the boundry line from Hyrule to Termina in the Snowy cold mountains. I've traveled the barren Gerudo desert and even seen Ganon himself. I was born in Zora's Domain with my mother and my other siblings which died later on. I was the only one to survive. And," she whispered in a barely audible voice,

    " I've traveled to a parralell world. I saw the day Zant died at heart and being. I saw it all. in the attempt to confort his soul i brought up the evil that awakened him... I am- no, I was Zant's best friend..." she concluded.

Link was speechless. 'You were Zant's friend?"

"Best friend," she corrected him." We were the bestest friends and inseperable. I played with him and he, in turn, watched over me. Then, Zant got involved in politics when I was still young. He began to drift away from me in a place I could not follow for many reasons. When he was not chosen to be the King's sucsessor, he took out his rage on me. He said that they thought he was weak becuase he was my friend. Then he burst into tears again. And in my attempt to confort him... I made him angerier and Gannon found a host. I watched in the shadows in horror as my best friend was consumed with evil and malicous envy. He then got up and proclaimed, 'I am the Lord Ganon's servant. I will kindle your power with the lesser power I weild.' And I heard ganon whisper, 'Find the one named..." she gulped," Link..."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on May 30, 2007, 10:42:04 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowityou go, Lanaru!!!! you tell that goron what for!!!!
that lil speech she gave there was a little creepy, tho.