Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - The Very... Odd Day.

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 24 - The Very... Odd Day.

Chapter 24 - The Very... Odd Day.

   Lanaru could hear Bo's deep voice before she had entered the house,"Don't keep me waitin Link! Tell me about my lil' Ilia!" Link looked down at his feet as Lanaru pushed her way in. "Thats not what I wanted to hear- Ahhhh! Link a monster!" Lanaru sat and cocked her head at Bo.

"Uhh Bo, you remeber Lanaru right?"

"Oh yes I remeber Lan."

"Well thats her."

"Say What?!"

"She is actually a wolf, but don't worry. She's still the same sweet dog." well, sort of. Link thought.

Lanaru baked playfully and thumped her tail on the floor. "Well met Bo." she said.

Bo rubbed his eyes and looked at her. "Link, did she just-"

"Talk? yes I did." Lanaru answered.

"How can she talk!?"

  Link raised his finger as if he was going to answer then put it to his mouth and thought. "Lan? How can you talk?" he asked her.

 Lanaru hesitated then opened her mouth to speak,"I drank from the spring of Lanayru." she lied.

  "Well that was simply and short. Anyway, you want me to help you with the Gorons huh? Well actually, i used a little secret. Can you promise not to tell anyone?"

   Link nodded and then Bo continued," Well the Gorons like to sumo wrestle and they would shurley knock you down with the a flick of a finger but unless you use a secret item. But first let me teach you how to sumo." Link cringed as he said this. Lanaru burst out laughing and said through her giggles,"This otta be good!"

  Lanaru waited at the ring as the men took their stances. She thought it looked very gross. Bo did not have a shirt on nor did Link. Bo had only a cloth covering his fat @$$. Link basicly wore the clothes before he got the hero's clothes except without the shirt. Lanaru watched as the two men puched and pushed each other out of the ring. Link did very good and managed to push Bo out of the ring. "very good!" Then Bo gave it his all and Link was caught off guard and thrown out. Lanaru giggled and Link gave her a glare before getting back in the ring. After that, link didn't underestimate Bo and suceeeded in throwing him out... again. Lanaru burst out laughing at the very end and said, "I enjoyed that!" link had sat on her and said," who's the leader of the pack?"

 "You are.." she mumbled.

"Who doesn't laugh at the leader?"

"me.." she growled.

 After Link had gotten off her Bo had gave them the Iron Boots. "Those can withstand the strength of the strongest Goron." Link had gave them to Midna when Bo wasn't looking. Then they had departed after saying goodbye to all of the villagers.

   Dusk got out of Lanaru's shadow and sat on her back,"that was very disturbing." Dusk whispered to her.

 "What? Link sumo wrestling? Yeah I know." she said a little too loud. Link whirled around on Epona and glared at her. "What? it was." Dusk said shyly. Link shook his head and turned around again. As they past ordona's spring, Lanaru's paws froze to to the spot and her ears twitched towards the water. Without thinking or warning Link, she turned around and walked into the spring. She heard Link call her name and whistle for her but she did not come. Lanaru walked to the crawlspace that Colin used to use and sitting in front of it was the Golden Wolf. "You!" she hissed through her teeth.

 "Yes, me oh Great Howler."

"Do not mock me you, you, ummm, FREAK!" she finished.

 "ah yes, the best come back ever. I guess your a freak too since you can change into human." The wolf said casually.

 "I hate you." she muttered.

 "i love you too." the wolf said sarcasticly.

       Lanaru growled and jumped on him before she noticed that it was a bad idea. Link had came behind her and saw what she was doing. He got out his sheild and sword and the warrior wolf jumped to him making Lanaru jump through him. she felt her surroundings go limp and her own head began to buzz as the landscape started to shine in a bright white light. Then it dulled and she noticed the swirly darkness that envolped her.  She was in her normal human form execpt she saw her normal self beyond the darkness that surrounded her. Lanaru felt her head buzz with pain and agony but most of all torture. her surroundings changed and instead of her normal self, she had longer claws, her mind felt like it would explode out of pain and the sorrow she felt. She saw Zant standing over her with a dark energy ball in his hand. He shot it at her and she felt her free will being zapped from her. she could not controll her actions but she could express the emotions she felt. tears rolled down her cheek as Zant teleported her to a grassy cove. A few seconds later, Link came running from around the corner and saw her. He shouted her name but instead of the relief she was supposed to feel, she felt hatered. She turned into a wolf and hurtled herself at him knocking him off his feet. link screeched in agony or suprise, she did not know.  Then Link kept shouting to her and tears streamed down his face as her tears rolled off her cheeks. she was in pain and somehow, Link could feel it. she felt link try to get through to her mind but there was like a wall seperating them that she could not break. Lanaru felt Zant try to rid Link of her mind but he resisted. This caused Lanaru to have a major migrain. Zants voice boomed in her head while Link's voice shouted through her ears. She cupped her hands over her ears and clenched her teeth. she thought she felt her normal self returning but it was quickly replaced with Zant's commands. "KILL HIM! KILL HIM!" He heard him shout through her thoughts.  Out of the pain and agony, she fainted and all went black.

   Lanaru woke up in Links arms. her head rested in his lap and his hands stroked her lovingly and soothinly down her back and between her ears. "You were in pain, weren't you?" he said smoothly.

 "Yes. yes I was." she said slowly and quietly.

"Fang says I can feel peoples thoughts and see through them... I felt your pain in my head. It was very painful."

"I can imagine. but you do not feel my full pain. The pain and burden I feel rests heavily on my shoulders and burns like the firey pits of hell." she said through clenched teeth. Link looked at her softly and turned his head and stared into the distance," This reminds me of the time you were a pup. I would do the same thing on stormy days and nights." he said distractedly. Through Lanaru's 'Truth eye', she saw Midna in Link's shadow looking at her sympeticly. "There was a time, when I was happy and care free in my home. I wish I could feel that now in my mothers arms. Or the times me and Zant would play rag with Dusk and... Midna." she said quietly.

  "Link, I have so much I want to tell you. So much I wish to give in turn for your kindness. And I will when the time is right. You have a right to know my past in full detail. You have a right to know who is traveling with you. The right time is near I can tell, but now is not it. You and I must wait." she said as she met his gaze. Link looked at her puzzled then got up and mounted Epona. "Come on. Lets get back to Kakriko. As lanaru walked alongside Epona, Zants words echoed through her head,"KILL HIM! KILL HIM!"

 

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lanayru on May 19, 2007, 11:01:35 PM

Lanayru on
Lanayrumeh, she just hates the golden warrior. Hey, he called her a bad howler, if someone called me a bad singer, i wood not be a happy camper! >:)

rainbowfox16 on October 6, 2007, 6:14:37 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16tell me about it! *begins singing waaaayyyy off key* I don't know why everyone says I have a baaadd voooiiicce!

cashmoneyUknowit on May 30, 2007, 11:04:19 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitpain, pain, and yet more pain. you used that word too much in that one paragraph.
oh, poor lanaru!so sad...damn you, zant!! he evil...