Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - The Battle

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 25 - The Battle

Chapter 25 - The Battle

  Monsters on giant boars with clubs and spears rushed around the corner. Everything seemed to stop moving. It felt as if the goddesses were holding their breath as everything went limp. Colin and Beth were frozen to the spot until Colin ran towards Renado's house. He looked back and saw Beth looking wide-eyed at the monsters. Colin, not knowing what to do, wondered what Link would do. Colin glared at the monsters and ran to beth. He pushed her out of the way and faced the monsters. All went black as he was captured... again.

   Barnes the bomb maker walked outside to see what the commotion was. The Leader bublin and his mount lumbered to him. The Bublin lifted his mask and revealed his pig face. Barnes gaped at the monster and pulled his mask down as the monsters rode away.

   Link rounded the corner onto the path that led to Kakriko. Lanaru had ran ahead cause she had said something was amiss. On his way, Link stopped for Fang and she said that the Bublins had taken Colin. She wanted to help and Link helped her up on Epona. They rounded into the village just in time to see the Bublins riding away on their hidious mounts. They followed them and jumped over the gate they had locked so no one could get through. When they had met in the Hyrule feild, Link saw Colin on a long pole which was being held by the Bublin leader. Link heard Fang hiss in outrage and shout to the Bublins,"So, You want revenge for what I did to you in the desert huh?! Well fine!" and then she told Link  how she had burned their camp once. "It was an accident... Well, sort of." she smiled.

 "How will you help me?"Link asked

"huh?"

 "You have no weapons, how will you help me?"

   Fang smiled slyly and whispered to him, "If you tell Barnes," she pulled out some bombs,"You will suffer greatly..."

   Link smiled back at her then turned to see the Bublin pull out a horn and call his Minions.  Several lesser bublins rode up beside their leader and shouted and yowled into the darkening sky. Link pulled out his sword and the leader veered away. The chase had begun. Fang, somehow having the ability to talk to animals, told Epona to ride as close as possible to the bublins. Fang said that she had been halfly cursed and would tell Link later of how. Link rode towards a bublin mount and Fang raked her claws acrossed its flank. The boar squealed and ran into a gorge. "Ahhh, sweet revenge." Fang hissed as the bublins toppled over the cliff. When they had neared the Bublin leader,  Fang threw a bomb near the 'The King Bulbo' and it stopped and bucked giving Link time to catch up. They had continued the proosess until Link had chopped most of the guy's armour off. While the Bublin leader fleed to a bridge, Fang had been knocked off by another bublin. Cursing while getting to her feet, Fang had slamed ito the boar they were riding and scratched it multiple times. The boar and bublins shrieked as fell to the ground. Fang smiled and gave Link a thumbs up.

  Link returned the gesture then followed the Bublin leader to the bridge. As he jumped over the bramble barrier, another Bublin guarding the bridge sent a flaming arrow at it and a fire errupted behind him. Link saw the other side was smoldering in flames too. He was trapped on the stone bridge! The bublin mount hissed with rage and charged at Link. Link got a stradegy and charged too. everything seemed to whirl past him. memories, emotions, and strength. it all clumped together. As he neared the bublin, he skidded to a side which caught the Bublin off guard and he swiped him with his sword. His mount King Bulbo, saw the blade and panicked. It was forced to the edge of the bridge and fell over it. Link looked down the bottemless pit of what looked like doom. Epona whinned and bucked in victory. Link untied Colin from the pole and jumped over the smoldering barrier of sticks the Bublins had trapped him in. Fang was in the middle of the clearing with dead Bublins scattered around her and boars alike. She was panting heavily and collasped on the spot. Understanding that she was tired, he got down and helped her to her feet. She muttered her thanks and mounted Epona by herself. link got on in front of her and the rode back to Kakrio. On their way back Fang had held Colin. "He's hurt..." she whispered."Like I am on the inside... I was not cursed with a fang. I was born with it. And the childern would laugh at me and call me Fang. I soon forgot my real name and adopted the nick. Ever since, everyone has referenced me as Fang.

     While I was in the desert. I saw Zant with his army going to Lake Hylia. I tried to stop him, so i confused parts of his army and tormented them. And out of foolishness, I came face to face with Zant. He, having enough with me tormenting him, tried to curse me. But he said my will was too strong. I was let free, but with the abilities of a dog or a beast." she concluded.

 Link looked at her as she finished her tale. "You have suffered greatly since, havent you?"

"Yes I have. More than you can feel in your sensitive little head." Link smiled and looked at the road in front of him as they entered the village. The children fought to get out of the door but when they had all got out, they ran to Link an shouted,"Is Colin okay!?" Link nodded as Fang slid from Epona's saddle. Colin was in her arms and she gently set him on the ground. His eyes fluttered open and Link jumped off Epona and ran to him. "Are you okay!?'' link asked him.

 "I think so. But, I know what it means to be brave. it's not about lifting stuff and physicaly getting stronger. its about being brave and standing up to what's right. Beth, you aren't mad becuase I pushed you, are you?"

 Beth shook her head as tears trickled down her face. Fang backed away and went inside to fetch Renado. Renado came out and lifted Colin up and caried him inside. before he got in, he siad to Link," Do not worry, I will watch over him." Link smiled at him and he once again headed for Death Mountian.

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment