Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - To Death Mountain: Take 2

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 26 - To Death Mountain: Take 2

Chapter 26 - To Death Mountain: Take 2

    When Link was almost to the cliff he was hurtled off of, Fang came runing after him shouting his name. "Link! Wait!" she called. Link wait for her to catch up to him. Her sleeve covered hands held a Hylian Sheild. It was made of steel and had Hyrule's symbol on the front. "I bought it at the general store... Thought you could use it. It gets very hot up there and your wooden sheild wont have much effect." she told him. speechless, Link took the sheild. It was heavy, but nothing he couldn't adapt to. "Uhh, thanks..." he told her. Fang looked him in the eyes and removed the straw hair that covered one her eyes. Link stepped back. It was red! And it looked like Midna's. in the pupil, he could just make out a tinie tiny itty bitty Lens of Truth.

"My special eye... Thought you should know what it looks like." she said as she put her straw hair back in place over her eye. Link was confused and wanted to pursue questions but decided to hold his tounge. Fang then said to him quietly,"The next time you see me will be in my home provodince of Lanayru." she stepped back and sped away on her heels. Her orange scarf billowed and flapped behind her. And as she ran out of the ravine, a cloud of dust covered his view. And Link could've sworn her outline turned into the shadowly out line of a wolf... But he had to be dreaming and seeing things. (Or was he?)

Hi Link! a voice said in his head after a few minutes, Do you reconize my voice?

Lan,aru? he paused between a sylable to think,

Yes Lanaru! I'm at the top of the Volcano and I was worried that you weren't coming so I did the only thing I could do without climbing all the way down the mountian!

 I didn't know you were telepathic! Link said suprised.

 There are a lot of things you don't know about me. Now hurry up! Dusk is getting worried about leaving Midna alone this long.

   I'm coming, I'm coming. Hold your tail! he told her. Lanaru departed his inner thought and Link started to climb the chain fence that webbed itself up the cliff. When he got to the top, a Goron was sitting there with it's eyes covered by its hands whimpering,"I didn't mean it Fang! Honest! it just sort of came out! please don't hurt me!!!" it opened it's eyes and then stated,"Oh, it just puny human who come to test strength again. Very well. But none can match the Gorons!" On that note, Link quickly put on the Iron Boots when the Goron curled up. It rolled to Link fast and he barely stopped the Goron. Link grabbed its sides and thrusted it as hard as he could. The Goron yelped as it was the one to be hurtled off the ledge. Link smiled mischivously and headed up the mountain.

 

     Link had not gone far up when he saw something coming down the ravine. It wasn't a Goron, it was too small. Fearing it might be a monster, Link hid behind a boulder. It was not a Goron or a monster, it was a girl! she had red hair that went to her back nad she carried a large sword. It was so big and large, she had to drag it on the ground. she had lots of elbrate clothing way too hard to describe. her face was taunt and she looked as angry as hell. the girl looked as if she was around fifteen. Staying away from her as much as possible, Link snuck around the boulder and dashed up the mountain fearing whose side she may be on. his mind started to buzz with agony until he had tears streaming down his face. Sadness and depression... And a need for beer, crept into his mind. No- more like exploded into his mind. Link felt like little dynimites were going off in his head. Not pleasent. When the girl disapeared from veiw, the pain did too and he was in his own emotions. He had no idea what was going on but he continued up the volcano anyway.

   He used a few techniques on his way up and used that new sheild move the warrior taught him while Lanaru had whimpered in her sleep. Soon, he was at the top and about to enter the lair of the Gorons...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on June 1, 2007, 6:26:54 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitweeeeee!!!beatin the crap outta stuff is ALWAYS fun!!!!!!!!!
wut was that gurl doin on death mountain, anyways??????
o, wells.we shall find out!!!