Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - Goron Mines

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 27 - Goron Mines

Chapter 27 - Goron Mines

        Link put on his Iron boots as he walked in the cave. it was well lit with torches and multiple Gorons looked at him in shock. in the middle of the room was a platform and an elderly Goron stood apon it. The Gorons glared at Link and curled up. they turned around in place making dust clouds fill the room. A howl brought them to a stop. Out of the dust trotted Lanaru.

"Hello Link! about time you got here."

"Sorry, had a bit of problems on the way up." Link said glaring at the Gorons.

"So I see. Now," she said as she brought her voice down to a whisper," I tried convincing the Elder that you are worthy of spirit to enter... But that didn't work. you're on your own pal." Lanaru concluded. She wasn't very reasuring...

    The Elder Goron's voice boomed through the cave."You have come far, puny human... But are you a match for a Goron's spirit?"

          Link took a challenging stare from the Goron. He returned it a little more fiercly. The Goron smiled and before Link knew it, he was on the platform about to sumo wrestle the fatso. He heard Lanaru giggle. Or was it Midna? Link couldn't tell. With his Iron Boots, he pushed and punched until the Goron was teetering on the edge. But he came back with a punch in the gut that made Link almost hurl. Taken by suprise by the punch, the Goron grabbed Link and tried to push Link off the edge of the ring. He almost succeded to. Put Link freed himself and ducked when the the Elder tried to punch him again. He got on the side of the fattie and pushed him until he was fighting to get his footing on the ring. Link stepped back and blew on him. It was enough to unbalance the GForon and he fell out. Link smiled in victory and Lanaru barked happily. The Elder got up and adressed to link in his deep voice,"You have proven thy spirit well traveler. You may enter thy mines and free our leader. the key that locks him up is protected by three other elders. Go and rid the evil that binds thy leader so." And on that, Link departed with Lanaru on his heels.

       The Goron mines were very, very hot. no seriously, it wasn't funny. It was so frackin hot Link felt like he would faint. Lanaru didn't seem to mind it. "How in hell can you stand this heat?! If this is hot, I wonder how hot it even is in hell!" Link shouted to her. Lanaru shrugged and replied,

      "I have been hotter. The desert is much much hotter. So get used to it!" she snapped. Link glared down at her and continued his way. Lanaru, somehow knowing exacly which way to go, led him through every obsticle and pointed out what enemies were going to be where. She asked Dusk if he wanted to come up on her back, but Dusk said the ground it cooler beleive it or not. Afeter wandering around for a while and fighting multiple Bublins(which Link had wondered how they got there), came to the first Goron Elder with the key.

 "Ahhh, there is thee youth who shall free thy monarch. Go and take thy key and find the other Elders. I shall alert them of your presence..."

     Link looked at the Elder in sheer confusion of so many thy's and big words. Lanaru explained." He says good-bye and good luck. There, short and sweet. Now comon." she hurried him. Link nodded and went out.

      The next Elder gave them the key and told them they needed a secret weapon to free the monarch. It was guarded by another Goron and would gladly let you have it when you explained the situation.

      Link soon learned that his boots were magnetic and could stick to special rocks located throughout the cavern. Lanaru thought of this very annoying since she had to take the long way. When she got fed up with it, she said she would just go on ahead and meet him at the boss room. Link agreed since he was tired of waiting for her and continued his way.

      Once he got to the guard, he didn't even get a chance to explain before it attacked him. Using the move the warrior taught him, he finished the Goron off so he could explain. it said it was sorry for the misunderstanding and let Link get the 'secret weapon' used by the old hero. he opened the chest that the item was in easliy and found a bow and quiver. Yay! Now he could shoot far away places! after testing it out on a few bats, Link set off to find the last Elder.

      It wasn't long before he found his location and got the rest of the key. Now he was ready to finally meet Lanaru. He bid farwell to the Elder adn walked aimlessly through the tunnels until he found an undiscovered way he hadn't gone yet. it led him though many obstcles and major headaches, but somehow Link survived. Lanaru was laying on the ground taking a snooze while panting. Link nudged her awake and unlocked the large chains that binded the door.

      He was ready to face what ever was in there....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment