Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 28 - Darbus and Illa

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 28 - Darbus and Illa

Chapter 28 - Darbus and Illa

     The room was very dark. Pillars in a circular formation were around a black mass bound by chains. Lanaru closed her eyes and looked away from it. Link could've sworn she spoke an unknown language. For all of a sudden, the beast opened it's eyes and roared. It looked around wildly and locked it's red eyed glare on Lanaru. She snarled and Dusk came out to fight. Which was odd, for he was ussually afraid of just about everything.

   Link watched it as it roared and tried to lunge at them. But the chains pulled it back. Lanaru whispered to Dusk,"Get ready..."

        The monster looked at the chains in hate and started to pull. One by one, it tore the chains from the wall until the beast was free. It burst up in flames and a third eye opened on it's forehead. Link ducked as the monster tried to swipe at him, but only suceeded in cutting the pillar. It roared again and charged after Link. but something stoped it. it tripped and looked behind him. Lanaru had a chain that was attached to it's foot clamped between her teeth. She had to be pretty stong not to get thrown around by the beast. Link ran up to it and slashed it's forehead where the eye was. Lanaru was running to assist him when the creature woke and swatted her aside. Lanaru yelped as she hit the wall... she didn't get up.

         Filled with rage, Link shot an arrow at it's head. it moaned and covered it's head with it's eyes in pain. Link ran to a chain and tried to pull put it was to heavy and he couldn't step back! Link quickly put on his Iron Boots and puled again a static sound reached his ears. below Link was the special kind of rock that had the reaction to his boots!!! Link smiled and stepped back slowly until the chain was taut, then he pulled his hardest and the beast tripped and got the wind knocked out of it. Seizing his chance, Link ran it's head and slashed again. He reapeated the process again until the monster howled and the blackness vaporized leaving a Goron. it sat up and proclaimed,"my head hurt..." Link ran to Lanaru as the Black Matter clumped together to make another Fused Shadow. Midna squeeled in exitement and took it. Lanaru fluttered her eyes opened and licked Link's face and muttered," Did we win?" Link smiled and nodded. Her tail thumped the ground in happiness. Midna tended to the very dazed Dusk. "W-what happened?" he muttered as he rubbed his head. "We won silly!' she cooed. Dusk toched his face where his scratches were and smiled. Midna smiled back and she floated over and created a portal for them to exit through. Link collected the heart gem and it seemed to melt itself with his body. filled with new energey, he opicked up Lanaru and walked into the portal.

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

           Link walked to Eldin spring. Dusk collected something from the Light spirit and went back to Lanaru. She bid her farewell and ran of calling behind her, " I have to deliver something! She ya' later!" Link watched her go into the horizon and sighed. Why was she always in such a hurry? Pushing the thoughts from his head, Link mounted Epona and Midna told him to ride to the twilight... again.

       Link obeyed and a few hours later he was at the curtain. Lanaru was not there and neither was Dusk. Midna floated through the curtain and grabbed Link. He yelped again out of instinct and fell to the ground in a puff of dirt. his insides burned and his head buzzed as turned into a wolf. As he looked around, he saw something on the dirt path he was on. It was a little purse. He sniffed it out of curiousity and memories flooded to Link. Epona, Lanaru and Illia! He switched on his senses and saw he scent twist this way and that as it wound around the landscape.    

       Determined, Link ran and Midna almost fell off at how fast he was going. She screamed for him to slow down, but Link paid no heed. he ran, sniffed and tracked all the way to Castle Town. once inside Castle Town, he switched on his senses once more. Link jumped back. Right in his face was Fang. She smiled and laughed as he yelped. Fang stood up and stepped back. She motioned with her finger for him to follow her. She ran through the town until Link was sure they were lost. he saw women drop their goods at the sight of Fang and some even glared at her and called her names. When this happened, she would either do the following;

1. give them a creepy pointy tooth smile.

2. glare and snarl.

3. or hiss like a cat and spat.

      Fang led Link through many crowds until they came to an alley. It was deserted. Or so Link thought. Fang looked back to see if she had lost him, then continued down the alley. She went under an archway and came to a door. on the sign, it said; Telma's Bar

    Link reconized the name from Fang and looked at her. Her gaze softened symeticly and she entered the bar. Link followed her in. She walked to a woman he assumed to be Telma and next to her, seated on a stool, sat Illia....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment