Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 29 - Dusk's Story

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 29 - Dusk's Story

Chapter 29 - Dusk's Story

      Link gaped as Fang walked over to the girl. "Illia," Fang said softly," does the name Link ring a bell?"

      Illia sat up straighter in her chair and sighed, "No, well, kinda..." she replied shyly. Illia shuffled her feet and looked at the ground. Fang sighed and walked over to a woman Link asumed to be Telma. Fang whispered something in her ear and pointed in his direction. Telma nodded and looked over Fang's shoulder to where Link was sitting. He knew she couldn't see him, but he could tell she knew he was there. "He has come far... to save the ones he loves."  Link heard Fang say. Illia turned to see what the two girls were talking about. and as she turned, she revealed a Zora child sleeping on a bed.

   Midna, fed up with waiting, tapped her foot to his side. "Can we go yet my lonely wolf? Dusk might go crazy if I leave him too long." she said mockingly. Fang looked over her shoulder and turned to him. She mouthed the words I'm sorry under her breath and he saw tears streaming down her face. Link had never seen fang cry. What would upset her so much that she would cry?

   Hesitantly, Link exited the bar....

      -O-o-O-

   Not enough time.

Never enough.

Too late. She was too late.

      That is what Lanaru was thinking as she ran through her home provodince. Zant had indeed cursed her and messed with her feelings. But no more! She felt no more pity for her friend as she tore through the undergrowth. Her saddness was overwelming. tears spung from her green eyes. What fortune and happiness was this that her mother had promised her when she was blessed? Nothing. It was evaporated in saddness and anger.

      Dusk sensed her quietness and sighed. Would his friend ever be happy? The only time he rembered her happy was when she was with Link in Ordon. she enjoyed those moments as if they were Christmas presents from Santa himself. Then Dusk rembered his past. the overwelming darkness that surrounded him. Dusk in Twili meant 'secret'. And indeed he was a secret. A secret that he was alive from Zant. The secrets of his emotions. The secret of his Fused Light. Everthing about him seemed a secret that he wished not to share. Midna was the only one that really respected his secrets. Once he had been a mighty warrior protecting his kingdom. and knowing that it was taken over by evil made his heart break. He felt like he was useless and a failure for not defending his home well. And after Zant had cursed him and thought to have killed him, he felt worse. Dusk was afraid. He ussually never was afraid. But something in himself broke. And imediently he knew what it was. It was his dignity, his spirit. his confidence. It all melted away when he received that almost fatal blow from Zant. And after that, he never felt the same again. he had become a shadow. a quiet little shadow.

   Dusk looked at the fused Light he had recieved from the light spirits. He knew not what he would become with all of them. But the thought of destroying Zant pleased him. And that is when Dusk felt his blood run hot with anger and a little flicker of hope flicker inside him. He knew alot about the Fused pieces. And what if, he thought, Fused Shadow and Light  peices were combined...

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment