Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 30 - Xiaon, Bird of Legend

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 30 - Xiaon, Bird of Legend

Chapter 30 - Xiaon, Bird of Legend

     Yes! What if the fused Shadow and Light indeed were combined!? Gods know what power they would posses! Dusk looked at the Fused Light that the Light spirits gave him. Out of curiosity, Dusk decided to try them on. He fitted each one on his head and as the last one fell in place, a strange sensation boiled in Dusk's veins. And he new what it was... rage. The rage of all the pain he went through whelled up inside him and his head burned with the thought of revenge. An image flashed into Dusk's mind;

      Lava boiled and jets of fire sqirted from the landscape. and out of the pool of lava, an erruption occured that made the whole place shake. Fire was everywhere and screams were heard of all that could not escape. Then, an explosion from the pit of lava blinded everything and when Dusk looked back, an immense Fire Bird was looking straight at him. and on it's breast, as if using it for armour, was his Fused Light. The sides of it spread out to it's wings and jets of fire spat out of it's mouth. Rays of light shone through it and blinded all. Only Dusk saw through the light. Orange, red and yellow feathers  covered it's body and a tail tipped with peacock like feathers whipped around wildly.

    Then an echoed voice called to him; "Dusk, look on this Pheonix carefully. For this is the Light of your world, creator of the sun and fire... Sol sphere is of this bird. The Light of it's feathers is the light of your Sol's...

 "No! NO!" dusk screamed. The Fire bird was a myth! A fairy tale for young! A Story!

 "Thy Light peices bring fourth thee Bird of Legend. You are it's awaker..."

 Dusk fell to his knees and cupped his hands over his ears. "No... no!"

 "The Bird lives within you Dusk... It always has. it feeds on your fear so you have little, but the curse has trapped it. Stopped it, so you have fear, lots of it. the Courage has left thee. Find Lanayru. Find it and get the last Fused Light!

   Dusk woke from Lanaru's back. His head throbbed and confusion lapped at him. What happened? He saw lava, fire and... the Fire Bird of Legend!! He moaned and saw the fused light on the ground near him.

 "Dusk!? Dusk are you alright? What happened?!" Lanaru asked him with worry.

 "I..I saw the Phoenix... Demon of the Light... I saw Xiaon, Bird of Legend and feared among the Twili. He lives... In me." Dusk stuttered.

"Xiaon!? What did, How!?" Lanaru screeched.

"I don't know. The voice said it's spirit rests in the Fused Light. And soul rests in me. He said I'm the awaker. The one to release it onto the earth again." Dusk moaned. Why must things like this always happen to him?!

 "Oh well, the good thing is that you aren't hurt and I got that thing off your head in time." Lanaru told him nodding to the Fused Light on the ground. Dusk picked them up using the little power he had and put them away.

  He looked around. A lake streched across the land. They made it to Lake Hylia! Then a howl ripped the silence and something splashed into the water. Link scrabbled out with midna shivering to death. "What took you guys so long?" lanaru quired.

 "Lets just say, we ran into some problems on the way here..." Midna said glaring at the bridge above them. Fire was all over it. "What in the-?" Lanaru started. Dusk hid behind Lanaru's fur at the sight of the fire. "Xiaon..." he muttered.

  "What.. did... you.. say?" Midna turned to him.

 "It's a sign. Xiaon is coming..." Dusk said without taking his eyes off the fire.

 Midna just stared at him and mouthed impossible. "That can't be true! Xiaon is a myth!"

 'No... It's much more. The creator of the sun and source of light of our Sol spheres. master of heat and fire. Xiaon, Fire Bird of Legend." Dusk recited.

 "But the myth says that only one heart pure of darkness shall awaken Xiaon... And when Xiaon came last time, he destroyed EVERYTHING!" Midna screeched.

 "He's coming Midna. And I'm the awakener. Pure of Darkness and holder of the Fused Light, spirit of the Phoenix. His soul rests in me."

 Midna just shook her head bewildered. "No, it can't be! It musn't!"

 "I'm sorry Midna, It's true. It's coming and I can't stop it... I know it." At that last word, an erruption from the water occured and out of it came the shrine of Lanayru. "I have called thy spirit within the Light. Take me to the serpent...."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment