Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 31 - A Scattered Soul

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 31 - A Scattered Soul

Chapter 31 - A Scattered Soul

   Lanaru watched the water spray around her as thcave was revealed. serpents carved into the pillars stood tall. Without a second thought, she ran to it. This was it, this was her home! she swam through the water with unknown speed she never knew she had. Once she reached the steps that led to the enterance of the cave, she shook herself of the ice-cold water. the cave seemed to call to her, drawing her in to the ocean-like scent.

      Lanaru ran inside. She skidded to a halt as the mossy cliff got narrower and narrower. And in her midst, was a ball of scattered Light.

   "Oh Lanayru! I'm so sorry! I should've been quicker! should've ran faster!"She wailed. She felt Links warm breath on her neck behind her.

     "Don't worry, we'll bring it back together." Link assured her. Lanaru paid no heed to him and laid down on the tip of the cliff.
 "I'm staying here with it. This is my home, and I will defend if from more harm." she said without taking her eyes off of the scatterd soul.

     Then the spirit glowed weakly and adressed to Link, "Oh blue eyed one! you have come at last! The Last artifacts you seek lay within the depths of the water and one of the heart. Find My Light!" It moaned and then fell silent.

   Lanaru rested her head on her paws and said to Link, "Go, I will be fine."

  Link stared at her for a moment then nodded and ran off.

    "Oh Lanaryru, It has been years since I saw you last!" Lanaru yipped," You must remeber me don't you?"

The spirit replied slowly, "Yes, I remeber thee, child. But why hast thou been turned into a green eyed beast?"

 Lanaru snarled and spat, "Zant."

 "Ah yes, thy Child's friend. Friendship can be a good thing, or a traitorous nightmare" the Light said wisely.

 "Do you... remeber my mother?" she said shyly.

 "Thy mother was hard to see. She had orange hair, fair and tall. She had a black cloak with gold enbroidments and brown eyes. Taht is all I remeber.''

 "What about her voice?"

"Her voice was clear and confident like the howl... of a wolf." Lanayru said slowly.

'Thank you. It means much to me."

"It will mean much more later." The spirit stated,"Now I must rest. Until we meet again, Twilit Wolf." Then the Spirit fell silent.

 Twilit Wolf? What kind of name was that? What did it mean? Lanaru pondered over the thought for a while then came up with nothing. It must not be very important.

      Dusk thought about the nickname too. Twilit Wolf, Twilit Wolf... It sounded so familuar!

                                     OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

    The giant bug dived into the water under the wood debris. Link narrowed his eyes until they were blue slits. Where was that pesky thing!? Then the bug jumped out and created an electric energyfeild around itself. once the attack ran out of juice, Link jumped at it and clawed, kicked and bit so hard that the soft tissue started to ooze purple. It tasted terrible thats for sure. the bug fell back and floated the surface. Shame they didn't hae that giant flaming rock that fell from death mountian that Midna used to melt the ice at Zora's Domain!

    Link jumped onto it's sprawled belly and used Midna's forcefeild on it's many legs. it wailed a scream and sunk beneath the surface. and where it used to be was a tear of Light. Link swam to the tear and put it in the vessel. the last one! Now they could revive Lanayru!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PrincessFatCat on June 7, 2007, 1:13:30 PM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatSorry I haven't commented on your story in a long time but I have been reading it. I think I may have said that before but anyway. Keep it up! Your story rocks! ^___^