Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 32 - Through Eyes of a Tiger

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 32 - Through Eyes of a Tiger

Chapter 32 - Through Eyes of a Tiger

       Seigh- Ri looked at her transformed self. What's happening? Why do I look like a tiger? I still have my hands and my face, but from the waist down I'm a tiger!  She thought as she looked at her tiger legs. They were black with glowing green stripes. Her humungo sword hilted at her waist, dragged at the ground. Seigh-Ri looked ahead. It had been fifteen minutes since she saw that wolf run by. it had an imp on it's back. Maybe they could give her some information on where her sister was.

      The thought of her sister made her break in tears. How could those beasts take such a sweet little girl? Lilth was probably the only friend she had. when Lilth was born, her mother had ran away leaving them in the worst possible care; their father. Seigh-Ri's father re-married aother woman who absolutly adored her. though, they always ignored Lilth. and their step-mother called her by her full name Larudo. but since Lilth did not like the name, Seigh-Ri always called her Lilth. Then, that terrible day came. Huge monsters with tenticles and wiry bodies, kiddnaped Lilth. Seigh-Ri heard a voice say to the beasts, "This must be the girl."

 The monster sent a bugle call.

"What do you mean the girl was said to have blonde hair?"

 The monster growled.

 'Oh, well, we'll take her anyway. comon Lan, Zant wants to see you..." the voice hissed.

 Lilth had just groaned and moaned. Seigh-Ri watched from behind a box as they took her little sister away. When she had told her parents, you know what they said? "hmmm, yeah thats great honey." As if they didn't care.

   Seigh-Ri had then took her father's sword and killed her parents. And then she vowed to find Lilth... In the place Zelda had called, the Twilight.

     She looked down at the very same sword that she killed her father with. It hung at her side as a memory, a symbol that she would one day find Lilth and return her home. And now that she had found the Twilight, she would find her sister. Seigh-Ri watched the wolf trot to another wolf and that one growl and barked, and the imp's screeched and talked. Then one of the imps, rose a shrine from the depths of the water. Seigh-Ri's tiger tail twiched with the thought of revenge. Once she got one of those beasts to talk... She could find where Lilth was....

  

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on June 13, 2007, 6:26:06 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitomg, that is sad!!!i wonder wut her methods of makin peeps talk is...hope its not violent....