Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 33 - Secret of the Goddesses

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 33 - Secret of the Goddesses

Chapter 33 - Secret of the Goddesses

    Lanaru was blinded by light as Lanayru regained it's light. The snake like spirit swam around it's spring for a while until, BAM! it burst from the water sending crystal droplets flying past their faces. Lanayru lowered it's head to be at eye level with them.

  "Thou has rid thy Twilight from thy land of the gods. We applaud ye. But thy artifact you seek lays not with me. it is protected down in the lake Temple. But you must see something first... Both of you."

  Lanaru closed her eyes. Imediantly, a pain errupted from the deepest corner of her mind. Zant stood over her once more and hissed. "You are foolish to travel with this... boy."

 Lanaru screamed.

   "I know where you are. you cannot possibly hide from me. I can track you down and bring you back. Midna was foolish to go after the Fused Shadow. She'll either die trying or-" Zant's word were cut off as a bright light shined behind him. He turned around to face the light but screamed as he saw a giant flaming bird. "X-Xiaon!" Lanaru muttered under her breath. Xiaon hovered in place staring unblinkingly at Zant. Then without warning, Xiaon sucked in a giant breath,and exhaled fire. It engulfed Zant and when Lanaru looked back, Zant had dissapeared. Riding on Xiaon's back was, "Dusk!" Lanaru shouted. Dusk waved sheepishly and then dissolved in the air. Xiaon did the same and Lanaru was in the confort of her own mind again.

 "When all was chaos, the goddesses descended and gave order and life to the world. They granted power equally to all who dwelt in the light, and then returned to the heavens. these lands became known as the Scared Realm." Lanayru's voice boomed in her head.

    "Soon, news of the Sacred realm spread and a great battle was ensued. Among those living in the light, interlopers who exelled at magic appeared and tried to control the Scared Realm. It was then that the goddesses ordered us three Light Spirits to intervere. We sealed away the great magic those indivoduals had mastered. You know this magic. it is the dark power you seek, the Fused Shadow. O  hero and... wolf, chosen by the goddesses, beware. Those who do not know the danger of weilding power will, before long, be ruled by it..."  Lanaru opened her eyes at the same time Link did. Lanayru was gone and all that was heard was the trickling of water from the spring.

 "Comon, lets go." Link told her. They started to walk away, but Lanaru stole one more glance at the spring before running after Link. In her head, Lanayru whispered to her, "Tell him. The time has come." Lanaru sighed and ran to Link.

 "Uhh, Link?"

 "Yeah?"

 "I- I'll meet you at Castle Town. I need to show you... something." Lanaru stuttered.

  Link raised an eyebrow at her and shrugged, "Okay then."

   Lanaru padded backwards, then spun around and ran towards Castle Town. She had to think of a way to tell Link who she really was.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on June 15, 2007, 8:52:47 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitomg, omg, omg!!!!omg!!!!!xiaon is SO COOOOOOOOOOOLLL!!!!!!