Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 34 - Lake Hylia

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 34 - Lake Hylia

Chapter 34 - Lake Hylia

          Link watched Lanaru run out of sight. He sighed. I wonder what she wants to show me... What was so important that she had to go right now? Link pushed the thoughts away and looked around. Lake Hylia glistened in front of him. in the light, it looked even bigger.

 "What are you waiting for?! We need to find that Fused Shadow! Remeber?" Midna shouted at him.

 "Okay! Okay! I'm going!" Link shouted back at her, "Just dont hurt me!"

 Midna glared at him for a while then slunk back into his shadow.

     Link turned around to the bridge near him. It was kinda shabby but it was better than no bridge at all. after crossing it and almost getting soaked, Link headed for a small house in the middle of the lake. on Link's way there, he saw a Zora swim gracefully through the water. A colorful bird screeched at him to play some stupid game then tried to kill him for not being an animal. after escaping the bird, he crossed another bridge to get to the lake house. It's roof was very colorful and so was the man sitting near it. He looked like some sort of clown with the face paint and the colorful clothes.

 "Well hi there fella." the man said.

"uhhh.... um, hi." Link replied slowly.

 "Would you like a ride in my Cannon of Wonder?" the man asked him.

 Link looked around. He didn't see any 'Cannon of Wonder'. "What 'cannon'?"

 "Pay Filer 20 rupees and you'll see it." Filer said holding out his hand.

 Link looked at the outstreched hand then sighed. What the heck, he never got to have much fun anyway. Link shuffled his pack until he found a red rupee and put it in Filer's hand. "Now where's your cannon?" Link asked him again.

 "You're looking at it sonny." Filer said pointing to his house.

 Link raised an eyebrow and looked at the man as if he was crazy.

 "Step right in fella!" the short man opened a door and Link slowy stepped in. Filer closed the door and Link was left in the darkness. Thinking that it wouldn't work, Link waited for Filer to come back in and fetch him. But instead, he heard carnival music and the place began to move. then a very loud boom reached his ears and the next thing he knew, he was taking flight and soaring through the clouds. As soon as the ride started, it was over and Link fell face first into a big red 'X'.

    Not my exact deffinition of fun... Link thought as he got to his feet. a platform could be seen through an archway and Link heard the clucking of Cucoos. Link went through the archway and found another clown by another archway. Did the circus come early?! Link moaned and the clown skipped over to him. "Would you like to fly a cucoo?" the clown asked him.

 "I think I had enough flying for today..." Link said holding his head.

 "Very well, come again soon!" the clown said and bounded over to the cucoos. Link exited through a door and he saw a path sretch in front of him. The sun was falling behind the hills anf the moon was slighlt vissable. "I think we should set up camp Midna..."

"Ugh! Fine." Midna replied gudgingly.

   Link laid under the shade of a tree while Midna hovered and looked at the horizon. Soon he was asleep.

      The moon was full. Night was upon the world. It seemed to hold it's breath as if something important was going to happen. stars did not twinkle and the wind was still... Something was wrong. Link felt fear from the distance. Someone was in trouble! Link ran through the silver ground, which he soon found out was sand. He was in the desert again!

      His feet flew under him and places whipped past him. until, he didn't reconzie where he was. Link looked behind him. A giant portal was behind him. A castle sprouted from the horizon where people gathered. Link silently walked over to the crowd. Two people stood on a platform while the crowd fell silent. A woman with orange hair with twili markings stood on one side, while the other person stood on the other. He had blonde hair and a black cloak. His beard was sloppy and his face was wrinked, eyes set into his face. He looked like he hadn't slept in days. Then a bugle sounded and a man with an axe stepped to the platform. then a man with a green cloak and strange helment came forth.

  "Here me, my kingdom!" the man boomed, " We must rid our land of the halfies. We must not have them in our world. esspecially a Light blood!" The man in the helmet said as he pointed to the other man on the left side of the platform. "I have rid us of our weak leader and her bodyguard. Now, Secret is dead and the tyrant is locked in the Light where she will never survive!" a cheer shook the crowd and a chant whelled, "Destroy the Halves! Destroy the Halves!"

  "You wish me to rid us of the Hafies?!"

 "Destroy them!" the crowd cheered

 "If that is what my people want, then that is what they will get."

 The man with the axe stepped up and the man withthe blonde hair was kicked to it. "Destroy the Light blooded!"

 Suddenly, Link felt the man's thoughts. "Tell her," the man struggled to say, "Tell Lanaru, I love her! Do you here me boy!?"

 "I here you!" Link moaned as pain jabbed his head. 'Which Lanaru?! I know of two!"

 "You will know her when you see her!" the man screamed. When Link opened his eyes, both the man and woman were on a bloodly heep on the platform and the axe the one man held was dripping the blood of it's victims-

    Link woke from the nightmare. Dawn streaked the sky and Midna was back in his shadow. "Tell her, tell Lanaru I love her..." Link recited the man's words.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on October 6, 2007, 6:38:38 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16*shiver* I know what ya mean OrdonHero...scary...like pedophile scary *shiver*

Lanayru on October 7, 2007, 5:04:04 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruClowns are scary. Very scary indeed X(