Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 35 - Heartbreak

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 35 - Heartbreak

Chapter 35 - Heartbreak

      Link rode Epona through Hyrule Feild trying to rember where Castle Town was. on the way he fought Assasins and bublins until he thought he would drop off Epona. Once he found the entrance to Castle Town, Link picketed Epona on a tree and entered. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, people were talking, children were playing. Mothers tried to catch their husbands and scolding them for being late for dinner. Link walked into the central square where there was a large founrian and bands played catchy tunes. A puppy chased a little boy who squeeled with delight. Women gossiped outside stores. Link decided to search around for his wolf. well, wherever there was a wolf, there was screaming...

 "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEkkk!" a scream split the air.

     Link whirled around to see a little girl face to face with Fang. "Aww comon! I just wanted to return the purse you dropped!"

 The girl slowly reached out a hand and snagged the purse. 'You almost killed my precious bugs!!!" the girl schreeched.

 "Well, Agetha, I can't exactly be gentle while trying to catch up to you now can I?" Fang sniffed.

"I need them for my tea party." Agetha sniffed back.

'Fine. but don't come crying to me when they all fly away!" Fang growled. Agetha stepped back and stuck out her tounge then walked away.

 "Kids these days..." Fang muttered. Link walked over to her.

 "Hi Fang."

"Hey Link." Fang said without turning around.

"Have you seen a wolf running around any where?"

"Wolf? or Wolf girl?"

"Wolf."

 "Nope. Follow me. I bet you're dying to see Illia."

Link hesitated then decided Lanaru could wait. "Yes please."

 Fang led him through crowds and down the alley that she took him down before. Once in Telma's Bar, a short old man pushed his way past him. Illia came running after him saying, "There must be something you can do!" But the man kept walking. Fang walked to the back room to fetch Telma and Illia looked down at her feet dissapointed. She looked up at Link. But nothing sparked, she didn't react. They stood there for a moment just staring at each other until Illia looked down at her feet once more and shuffled to the Zora child.

"You know her, don't you." a voice said beside him. Link whirled around to see Telma.

"Yes I do."

"The poor girl. She doesn't remeber who she is. She's lost her memory Link. I'm so sorry." Telma said wiping a tear from her cheek. "She has a big heart. She found that little boy on the street and brought him here. now she's doing everything she can to save him."

Link looked back at Illia and felt his heart tear in two.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PrincessFatCat on June 16, 2007, 12:29:51 PM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatAgetha is so funny with her odd bug obsession. LOL

Yeah that part about Illia losing her memory was so sad cuz you could tell Link was really sad that she didn't know who he was and stuff.