Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 36 - Seigh-Ri

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 36 - Seigh-Ri

Chapter 36 - Seigh-Ri

    Link was still transfixed on Ilia until he heard a crash. As he turned, he heard a boatload of curses fly from people's mouths.

"I want a god damn beer!" a girl said.

"I'm sorry honey, you're under the drinking age. I can't do that." Telma replied, glaring at the newcomer.

"Law doesn't exist anymore! So give me a beer!!!" the girl screeched at the top of her lungs. Link gasped as he saw the humungo sword at her waist. it was almost as thick as the girl and taller than him. As he stared at her even more, something seemed to hit him in the head. Dynimites went off, pain errupted like a volcano. the hurt swam through his veins and he was back on death mountian behind a rock watching the same girl march down the mountian with his head swimming in the same hurt. 

    Link opened his eyes and stared at the back of the girls head as she screamed at Telma, "FINE! I'll get one somewhere else!"

"You're never gonna get a beer from me Seigh-RI! not until you're twenty one!" Telma shouted after her.

  The girl Seigh-Ri march past him muttering, "Outta my way Goldie Locks." Then she stopped, turned and locked her eyes with his. Her brown eye twitched, and then she walked back up to himand asked, "Where's your 'dog'?" she said smiling. The smile sent a chill down his spine. Link gaped speachless then finally got the words to come out,

"I- I don't know!"

Seigh-Ri glared at him then walked away out of the bar. Link stared after her. How did she know about Lanaru... ?She seemed to know she was a wolf...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment