Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 37 - The Truth Hurts

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 37 - The Truth Hurts

Chapter 37 - The Truth Hurts


    Link turned away from the door that Seigh -Ri left through. He decided that he should sit down and take a break from his travels. As he sat down, he couldn't help but overhear Telma's conversation with a group of people.

 "I need some one to go to the Gerudo Desert and make sure there's no suspitious activity there. I need some one with stealth, Some one who knows the desert well, and has fighting skills."

 "I wonder who that could be..." said a boy with glasses. Fang was among the group and must've had her head in the clouds when Telma was talking, for all of a sudden, everyone started pointing at her. "What? Why are you pointing at me?" she asked.

"Ah, Fang, thanks for volenteering!" telma said smiling.

"Oh." Fang said looking at her feet. " you want me to survey the desert again? ok." she confirmed dully. She got up from the table they were sitting at started for the door. Then Link rembered the dream he had with the man and the exacution.

"Fang! wait!" he called after her. Ilia looked up from the shout then turned her attention back on the Zora boy.

Fang stopped.

"I had a dream about the desert again. Could you tell me what it means?" He asked her.

She nodded without turning to look at him.

   Link repeated the dream to her and concluded, "He told me to tell Lanaru, that he loved her. But which Lanaru could that be?" Link asked her.

Fang seemed not to breathe, she sighed or gasped, then started to sob. She sobbed uncontrolably. People turned to look. then Telma bowed her head and motioned for people to leave her alone. Link cocked his head then wondered what he said. "Fang?" he asked worried.

   Fang still had her back to him and she did something. Something, inhuman... Fang began to shrink. She shrunk smaller until she was only at Link's elbow in height. "Fang? Fang are you alright?!" Link asked now scared,

   'Link," she said to him through her sobs," I should've told you the truth from the begining. But I was scared. I was scared that you would send me away. Scared that I wouldn't rember, I was scared that you wouldn't understand, and scared that you would've been scared. It is because I ever existed that trouble came to you. Trouble was looking for me, and it found you instead. Oh Link! I'm so sorry!" she sobbed more.

 'Fang? what are you talking about!?" he asked her confused.

  "You seek your wolf yes?" she asked him.

 "Lanaru? yeah, I'm looking for her." Link told her.

"Good." was her reply. Fang fell to her knees. The clothes she was wearing started to change color. They changed shape. the long sleves became short and ragged. her skirt became black instead of green. the shirt underneath her jacket beame white. Link watched the process startled. What was hapening?!

    Fang got up as the rest of her clothes became tattered with mud and ripped. A clank came in front of her and she picked up whatever fell and cradeled it in her hand. Fang turned around. Link took in a breath and gasped. He was staring at the girl in his dreams! the girl with the ripped pink clothes! Fang's hands were paws and her boots had been torn by the claws poking out of them. In her paws, was something gold. She tossed it to him and he caught it in his gloved hand. Link open his fist and saw a gold necklace with a charm hanging on it. He fingered the charm and tried to figure out what it was. "What is this?" he said pointing to the charm.

"The Twilight seal." she replied.

 "Who are you?" he asked Fang, still looking at her necklace. Fang bowed her head and her paw reached out.  A single srop of water came floating to him. as it drew near, Link noticed that it was red. Fang muttered something and the drop of blood stopped floating and dropped into the charm. Link felt imidient pain and cluched his head. the memories flew through his head and all of them were pictures of... Lanaru.

   Link opened his eyes and Fang was still in the same place. She opened her mouth and whispered, "I am the one you seek."

Link, dumbfounded, whispered back to her, "Lanaru?"

 Fang's lip tembled and she nodded feebly.

 Link watched as the girl ran to him and gave him a hug.

"I should've told you sooner! I should've told you!" she mumbled.

     Link watched the little girl sob. Here he was with this poor girl who lost her family to the wrath of a friend. And cursed, chased, and abused by the wrath of the ones she loved most. He put his arms around her feeling his emotions whell up. He had faced the wrath of losing his family and friends to the monsters who were going after the girl that he held close to him now.

  "I guess I have a lot of explaining to do, huh?" Lanaru managed to say past her tears.

"Oh yeah, this time, the truth." Link told her.

 "Well just to warn you the truth hurts."


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lanayru on June 30, 2007, 2:46:37 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruI finally got my favorite chapter done! And all questions must be saved until the next chapter. It explains EVERYTHING. Or, if you REALLY want to know, ask me on my profile.