Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 38 - EVERYTHING!

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 38 - EVERYTHING!

Chapter 38 - EVERYTHING!

    "Come with me to the back alley. I don't want any unwanted ears to hear this." Lanaru said tugging on his arm. Link followed Lanaru out of the bar into the back alley.

 "Alright missy, I want to know everything." Link said after Lanaru settled herself on top of a crate.

"I have a long story so, you might want to sit down." She said patting the crate next to her. Link sighed and sat down.

"Alright, now, tell me who you really are." Link siad eyeing her. Lanaru looked at her feet then sighed,

         "I was born in Lanayru providence in Zora's Domain. My parents had their honeymoon there and my mom said she wanted her children to be born there. After my birth, a few months later, she took me to the spring to have me blessed by the spirit that lived there. She wanted me to have good fortune and a happy life filled with love. And in return for the blessing from the spirit, my mom named me some-what simular to the spirit. Afterwards, my mom returned to the desert to where she lived, and I was left in the care of my father. He was a trader, a merchant and traveled throughout the land collecting goods to trade for money. That's why I always would go ahead, I always knew where I was going. Anyway, my dad, while I was still a baby, would take me to the desert to see my mom. and he said that when mommy was busy, a boy named Zant would look after me. Me and Zant became good friends as time went on. and after my fourth birthday, Daddy stopped taking me to see Mom. And he started helping the Resistance of Hyrule by smuggling weapons and other goods to them. I was Daddy's secret weapon. He would give me the goods and I would sneek them to Telma. I was counted as a member of them at the age of four. Stunning, huh?" Lanaru said staring off into space. She seemed not to be in the same world but looking back on a distant memory, a dream, a wish that never came true. Lanaru sighed, then continued, " three months past like this and then I got to see my mother again. And when I did that time, he blindfolded me and put me in front of a mirror. He told me to take off the blindfold when I felt whole again. I obeyed, and I found myself in a strange place. Mommy was waiting there for me and she embraced me while she broke down in tears. I asked her why she was sad. Why she was crying. And she replied to me, ' I'm happy to see you. I'm crying tears of happiness!' After that I looked on the world on a larger scale. And then, Zant took me to meet some of his friends. Dusk was among them, and Midna too! We became friends, but I never saw them after that. Zant told me that they had important things to do now. Then, that awful day came when I watched in the shadow's as Zant was possesed by that demon. I felt horrible and terrified. What was going to happen with me? So I ran back to my Dad and told him not of what I saw. Maybe, maybe if I told him, he would still be alive... But I didn't. I never saw my mom after that. I hardly rember what she looks like!" Lanaru moaned as tears streamed down her face, "I miss her so much! Her voice! her soft hair! Everything!" Lanaru sobbed and Link just sat there as he watched her cry. he didn't know how to confort her, How could he confort a girl who went through so much? So much death, so much suffering... How could she have handled it? After Lanaru stopped sobbing, she sniffed and continued, " I worked with my dad after that, smuggling stuff and seeing Zelda every once in a while when we went to trade there. Then, two years later, when I was seven, My dad dissapeered along with my mother. After Dad received the news that Mommy was in danger, he left me to save her. I stayed with Telma and that was the last time I saw him. When Telma received the news that my Dad and Mom were supposivly killed by Zant, I set out to find them." Lanaru growled with a spark of determination in her green eyes, "I went to the Castle where I heard Zelda was being held captive by Zant. Maybe she knew the truth... But I was caputered and brought to Zant's feet wehre he cursed me into a wolf. I fled knowing that he would pursue me and ended up at you're door..." Lanaru concluded cocking her head at him.

    Link, stunned by all she went through, (I mean geez, look at the paragraph I had to type!) looked at her in total shock.

"Let me show you something, Link." She said to him jumping off the crate. She stood in front of him then closed her eyes. A growl errupted from her throat and the next thing Link knew, was that his little bundle of joy was sitting in front of him. Lanaru smiled then she started to twitch and another wolf came out of her body. They looked identical, but the clone looked duller. The clone started to shudder then he was staring at Fang.

"Wh- What goes on here!?" Link stumbled out the words.

"While I was living with you, I learned how to turn into a human without the help of light or a curtain of Twilight. By using my strong bond with the things around me, I traveled through my head and relocated the molecules in my body to transform. And in one of my attempts, accidently made a clone of myself. I named it Fang after the pointed tooth sticking out of her mouth. So, Fang is, and isn't me. But we're linked. She will react to my emotions."

  Link, jumbled by all the big words, looked back when he saw Fang crying. Was that a react to Lanaru's feelings?

 "I'm sorry if I'm confusing you. I didn't want to explain it to you, or else you might be distracted by your duty to save Hyrule... But Lanayru told me to tell you. So, here I am!" She giggled smiling.

 "So... Fang burning the Bulbin camp isn't true?" He asked her.

"Oh, I did that once when me and Dad were in the desert. Tee hee, that was fun."

"And her confontion with Zant? and his army?"

"Fake." she said as her tail swished behind her, "I had to make you believe Fang was a real being. I'm three people in one being, Link. It's hard to explain.."

 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PrincessFatCat on July 1, 2007, 11:59:50 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatAw... Lanaru's story is so sad...