Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 39 - Trust with Heart

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 39 - Trust with Heart

Chapter 39 - Trust with Heart

   Link watched Lanaru transform back into her human stage. Fang disolved into nothingness and Lanaru streched and yawned reavealing her still pointed teeth.

 "If you can turn back into a human, why do you still have a tail, paws and fangs?" he asked her.

 "Good question," she replied," It was my first time transforming into a human when it happened. I was searching through my mind trying to find something, anything that would help me be whole again. and i found it. a glass wall blocked me from my true form. i pounded on it until i made a small hole. and as I pulled my true form through, it, well, tore in two... So when i opened my eyes, I looked like this!"

"Does renado and Telma and everyone else know that your Lanaru?"

 "Duh! Haven't you been listening? Telma knows me anywhere! and renado and my dad were good friends. Of course he knew I was!" Lanaru snapped.

 "Why did you come to me? why Ordon of all places?" Link asked.

 Lanaru looked down at her feet in shame. And in a small, soft voice, answered, "Ordon was the farthest place from Zant. I thought he would never find me there. But when Dusk found out that Zant could see through my eyes, I knew i had to do something. So, after one year of living with you, one year of deciding what to do, one whole year wondering what would happen to me, I ran away. far away. Somewhere Zant would not reconize. I ran to the Sacred Grove. the resting place of Evil's Bane. I stayed there for a long time. wondering how i could cross the feilds of Hyrule without being caught. And when I finnally found the guts to try, I was captured by Shadow Asassins. And kept prisonner in Hyrule Castle's deongeons. I remained unconsious and weak for the time there until you came. I was full of hate and depression and never came to my senses. So i planned to attack you. But I was too weak to fight and fell agausted and unconscinious. And I awoke to see you standing over me and, well, you know the rest..." Lanaru said shuffling her feet.

 "When you came home, in Ordon, all cut up, what was that all about?"

  "I'm not sure. In fact, I never rembered leaving or anything in that time. I felt as if I was sleep walking with my eyes opened. And, I would walk around aimelessly with no direction in mind, trying to find something. Well, thats what my instincts told me. I felt as if I had no control over my body. As if I was being brain washed or something. But to be honest, I dont know what would get to me. I don 't know what would cut me or attack me when I was out." she replied as shy as ever.

  Link nodded seeing that, that was all he needed to hear and understand. "Can I trust you?"  link asked her looking her in the eye.

 "Link," she said," Haven't you been trusting me all along? I have the feelings of a dog. And I can feel that you trust me. You've trusted me ever since you found me. But sometimes, trusting to much will leave you with heart ache." she replied. Link sighed and knew that she spoke from he deepest part of her heart. And it was true. He trusted Lanaru more than anyone he'd ever known.

 "Comon Link, Lets go." She said to him in her small voice.

 Link got off the crate he was sitting on and followed her back into the bar.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on August 7, 2007, 9:03:58 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowityeah, link, be like voldemort!!!have a bunch of friends and use them like tools!!!!XD

Lanayru on September 26, 2007, 8:52:29 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruwhat u mean fool?! >.O