Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 40 - The Coward, Swordsman and a Wolf too

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 40 - The Coward, Swordsman and a Wolf too

Chapter 40 - The Coward, Swordsman and a Wolf too

    Lanaru motioned him with a finger to go back in the bar. When they went inside, the room had darkened and the candles lit casted errie shadows on the walls. Ilia sat mooping over the Zora boy while Telma stood next to her. The woman put a large hand on Ilia's shoulder and whispered, "There might be another way to save him..." Lanaru walked forward and Telma looked down on her.

"Telma, I need-"

"Say no more hun! You need some new clothes besides those rags you've been wearing!  I might have something in back, but first, let me do something..." Telma said. she turned to the costomers and exclaimed, "would anyone be willing to esort us?"

   In the back, a few hyrule soldiers stood up and walked over. "What assistance can we be of ma'am?" the stocky one asked. Telma turned back to Ilia and said to her, "There's a shaman that treats people of all races. would you like to try that?" Ilia looked at Telma knowing that there was still hope and gasped, "You mean, there's a chance?!"

  "If we hurry, there might be." Telma reassured her. Ilia nodded and started to get things together. Telma turned to the soldiers. "Alright, we need you to esscort me and the girl."

 The tallest soldeir replied, "Well, we just can't let a pretty little girl suffer!" the men cheered and Link sighed at the noise. Lanaru giggled once Telma started telling them over the cheers where they were headed, "Well, we need to cross two monster infested feilds and get acrossed a long bridge guarded by a huge beast," And as Telma recited the route, the men stopped cheering and the noise died down. Fear streched acrossed their faces and When Telma turned around to face them again, only the stocky guard remained. He looked around wildly, then ran out the door to join his compainians.

 "Cowards! Don't you ever, EVER! show your faces here again!" Telma roared. Lanaru growled loudly and Ilia's head drooped. Telma looked around and saw Link standing near the door. "Well, I see we have one swordsman willing to take us..." telma said grinning to Lanaru and Ilia.  Lanaru trotted over to Link and smiled, "I knew you'd come through!"

 "What choice do I really have?" Link replied. Lanaru smiled again. Telma motioned her to come with her to get some new clothes and left Link with Ilia.

 "Thank you for taking us mister..." Ilia said shyly. Link nodded slowly and felt his heart rip again. he couldn't stand watching her and not feel what he had went through to find her, to hear her voice and take her home back where she belonged with the others... But he knew he couldn't truely take her back until she remebered...

     Midna stirred under his shadow and he saw the faint outline of Dusk talking with her under his feet. It felt weird. standing there when he knew a conversation was being held so close. He wanted to find out more about Midna and Dusk and where they came from. Lanaru said she had been there. Maybe she could tell him.

  Suddenly, a shriek cut the silience, "I'm not wearing these! they make me look rediculus!! Don't you have something black, or green? Or blue?! I don't want to look like a hippie!" Lanaru moaned, "If this is all you have then I'll just go in Wolf form. it'll be easier than me just stayin in the cart not doing anything!"

  Link heard Telma sigh and reply, "Fine, but don't come crying to me when you're publicly humilized by everyone seeing you in this state!"

   Moments later, Lanaru came out from behind a curtain. She was swishing her tail vigorously and stomping her big wolf feet across the wooden floor. after going back into the alley, she came back in as a wolf which didn't suprise the few costomers there.

 ''So, are we going or not?" Lanaru asked impaitently. 

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on August 7, 2007, 9:12:08 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowittch.wut gaurds THEY are.o, i feel srry for link.i think he needs to move on.all the girl cared about was his friggin horse.lanny needs to be a bit less picky!XD

PrincessFatCat on July 25, 2007, 12:57:51 PM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCat"I don't want to look like a hippie!" LOL! ^__^