Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 41 - The Trail to Renado

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 41 - The Trail to Renado

Chapter 41 - The Trail to Renado

    After they had packed all that they had needed, Telma hooked up her back and white Morgan and strapped it tightly to the cart. Link mounted Epona and Lanaru, in her wolf state, took her position by his flank. Ilia carried the boy into the wagon and closed the flap. The sun was setting fast.

 "Alright, I marked out the path we're going to take on this map." Telma said holding a small map near Link and Lanaru, "You said that the bridge over here is down or somthing, so we'll have to get there the long way. We'll follow the path here, and hopefully, make it safely across the bridge of Lanayru," Lanaru flinched slightly at the name,'' Then all we need to worry about is the monsters in the feild. Which is your jobs. We need you to protect the wagon while we're riding. You got it hun?" Lanaru and Link nodded the aproval and they took off. Link took the lead with Telma close on his heels. Lanaru covered the back where she would alert them if they were to be ambushed.

      Once they reached the bridge, Link stopped aburtly. "There's a monster guarding the bridge!" Link called to Telma, "I'll take care of him!" Link rode up on the stone bridge, Night had streched acrossed the sky and the moon peeked from behind distant hills. Link stared at the foul thing, he squinted into the darkness trying to make out what it was, when the creature stepped out into the moonlight. It was the same monster that had taken Colin! Exept, this time, he had two giant sheilds on his sides to protect him from Link's blows. Lanaru whimpered at the edge of the bridge and Telma gasped shocked. Link looked at it's exposed belly, then the boar he rode, and smiled smugly. He took out his bow and quiver of arrows.

  The Bulbins snicker faded into a fear blasted face. Link charged and aimed his knocked arrow at the giant creature's belly. He realeased the string and it hit it square in the gut. The beast yet out a howl and veered away. His mount crashed into the side and he went plumling down into Lake Hylia. Telma congratulateed him and Lanaru barked playfully. They rode ahead to face the new obstacles.

    For the most part, all that was for them to worry about was bulbin archers, which we're easy to avoid. Until, that is, They started riding up to them on their boars. Telma shrieked and lanaru pulled up from her position to snap at the foul creatures. When the boar saw the wolf at his heels, it roared in horror and ran fretfully away.  That plan worked out well for a little. But some of the boars were hardcore metal. they would not even be intimidated by the threatening bites that Lanaru assulted them with. Annoyed that it wasn't running away, Lanaru pounced on it's back and knocked the riders off it's back. Now that it was out of civil controll, the Bulbin veered away. and a silver key dropped from a pouch in it's saddle. Lanaru quickly picked up the key in her mouth and  threw it up to Link. Link climbed off of Epona and ran to the large wooden gate guarded by a bublin. he took them out easily with a swipe or two of his sword, and quickly unlocked the gate. Telma rode pass and they finally reached the safety of Kakriko village. When Link finally caught up to them, They had already brought the boy to Renado. Telma chatted with him for a moment telling him to visit her bar again. Link nodded and he turned around. shining acrossed from him, was a ghost.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on August 7, 2007, 9:50:15 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowiteek!!a ghost!!everybody RUUUUUUUUUUUUUNN!!!!

Lanayru on August 7, 2007, 10:52:24 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruNice Gina.