Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 42 - Rutella

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 42 - Rutella

Chapter 42 - Rutella

       In the light of the full moon, an agonizing scream split the air. Zora's crowded around a withered figure. It shrieked louder than before. The tallest Zora there bent over and tried to confort the creature. She wore a pink and purple gown. her fin touched the ground by her feet. She picked up something and washed it in the water. Zora's near her gasped gleefully, "It's a girl!"  More Zora's ran to them to see. Lanaru tried to see past them, but their were to many Zora's blocking her veiw. Then, it all started to fade. Lanaru, in her desperation to glimpse her mother, tried to plow her way through the disinagrating Zora's. But by the time she had reached the middle of the crowd, all that was left of the image of her mother, was a dark smudge on the green and blue background.

      Lanaru stood motionless next to Link staring at the glowing figure. She watched her faded pink and purple gown swish through the dusty air. "No, Rutella... No... He, he didn't... Couldn't... He knew I was born there..." she stammered to the gastly figure. She looked down at Lanaru with sorrow in her eyes. And as Lanaru looked into her mourning eyes, She felt her rage bubble up in her. So much, that she thought that she would throw up. It sickened her to know that Zant had went to her birth ground and slaughtered the people there. He seemed to be trying to crush her spirit and will to live, by going to every place that meant so much to her, and crumbling it into nothing.

    Link watched the figure turn to him. "You have saved my son. It was a good deed to bring him here. Kakriko is a sacred ground to us Zora's. Come, and I will reward you." Rutella started to drift away, then stopped and waited for them. Lanaru slowly at first, started to follow. Then she sped up to catch up with the floating Rutella. Link followed her.

    Rutella took them through kakriko village and stopped. Once Link and Lanaru had caught up, she continued and went into the graveyard, and once she got to a stone at the very back of the graveyard, (which had the disign of the Zora's sapphire on it) Made it vanish. A hole appeared in it's place. Rutella faded and Lanaru sniffed the hole. Link crawled in. Before LAnaru  went in, her ear twitched backwards. Her nose caught an unfamiluar smell. she turned her head and thought she saw something red go behind a headstone. Thinking it was just her imagination, Lanaru crawled through the hole. (Though her gut told her that something was wrong and out of place) When she imerged, A spring seperated her from a peice of land that had a large tombstone there. It was shpaed slightly like a fin of some sort. Link stood there with Rutella floating above. Lanaru, as silent as possible, made her way across the water. It was deeper than she expected and clear as any water could be. She climed out and dared not to shake her fur, fearing that it might disturb some spirit. It felt unconfortable to have her fur plastered to her body like that. the tang of wet fur drifted through the air.

  "If you wish to go to the Lakebed temple, you must be able to swim like a Zora and be able to breathe underwater. My husband, the King Zora, made these for such a person like you. And I, the late sucsessor of him, bestow it to you." As if the words were magical, the tomb moved back about three feet. And in the spot where the tomb had been, was a neatly folded blue and chain mail tunic.

    Link slowly and cautiuasly picked it up. it was lighter than he expected and had unmatched detail. Lanaru sniffed it. it smelled o;d and dusty like one of those things that you find in your attic.

 "Now, I may rest at ease with my husband. My buisness here is done. The life beyond waits for me."

"Rutella..." Lanaru whimpered. The ghost looked her way, "I- I'm really sorry what happened to you. He came looking for me... didn't he?"

 The ghost nodded solemly. She began to fade.

 "Then tell me. Why must he find me? Tell me before you go!" Lanaru said to her firmly.

 The fading Rutella looked down at her feet and said sadly, "...Twilit Wolf..." then she was gone.

 

 

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on August 7, 2007, 9:56:42 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitalrite, i only have a faint idea of wuts goin on!!!WOOOHOOO!!!

Lanayru on August 7, 2007, 11:00:40 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruGina, if you're confuzzed, just ask me. I will answer all of thy questions that thee has to ask