Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 43 - Dusk Tries to Remember

Ok, this is a little something I made up while i was playin Twilight princess, (all rights reserved to Nintendo.)
It's about a girl who sides up with Link to deafeat Zant. I have lots of errors in the spelling section...

Chapter 43 - Dusk Tries to Remember

Chapter 43 - Dusk Tries to Remember

  "...Twilit Wolf..."

"Until we meet again, Twilit Wolf."

    Twilit Wolf... Twilit Wolf...    Dusk thought in the darkness of Lanaru's shadow. He knew it sounded very familar. Midna didn't have a clue, and she was pretty good with the Twili legend lore. Well, Twilit was a form of Twilight... And Twilight... It had to do with his world if Zant wanted her for that reason.  Ugh! It was so frustrating! It was on the tip of his tounge, yet, he couldn't place it. Twilit Wolf... Twilit Wolf... It didn't make sense! He knew Zant hated Lanaru for some stupid reason, but why would he want her now?

    Daring to ask Lanaru in her shocked and angered state, Dusk slid out of her shadow in front of her. "What is it Dusk?" she said to him. It had been a while sincee they had an actual conversation.

 "Why do you think Zant want's you?" He asked.

"... Revenge..." she replied sourly.

 "For what?" Dusk asked anxously.

 "He believes that I'm the reason his reign was skipped... And something else."

 "What do you mean, 'something else'?" He said intriged.

 "When we were captured while on our way to Castle Town,  I heard one of the monsters, A Twili Bublin say, ' I think this is the one.'" Lanaru said looking back on the scene.

   "I thought we already had the one..."  a voice hissed

  "it was a false. But the King wants it as a hostage." said the Bublin

 "Hostage?" growled another.

 "Yeah, says it might draw something to him." another voice hissed

 "Like what?" Asked the Bulbin

 "Dunno. But this one... I think this fit the description he gave us." someone said in a scratchy voice.

 "I don't know. It doesn't look very honeyish... more of a dull gold.."

 "That is the color of honey you ding bat!" one argued.

 "You really think so?"

"Well, of course she's gonna look a little off color! She's been livin' in that scrap of forest over there! besides, she has the mark..."


"Are you possitive? I mean, we've capture other wolves that fit her description..."

"But none have the mark!!!" the Bublin screamed, "This one has the mark, this one has the color, this one is the Twilit Wolf!!!"

    "I blacked out after that." Said Lanaru after reciting the lines of her capturers.

"Twilit Wolf... Twilit Wolf...." Dusk said softly to himself as he slunk down back into her shadow. "Twilit Wolf..."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on August 7, 2007, 10:18:39 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitAGREED!XD

OrdonHero555 on August 6, 2007, 11:03:46 PM

OrdonHero555 on
Comment Deleted

Lanayru on August 7, 2007, 7:55:28 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruteehee thanks! I guess writing on Zelda Gamers really helped huh?